The Princess Bride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Princess Bride

It emerged yesterday that a Sony head had state that well known filmmakers were interested in remaking the film The Princess Bride, directors Lord and Miller have quickly ruled themselves out of the speculation.
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 19-09-2019, 07:34.

**** off Sony!

Comment

Absolutely **** off.

Comment

Sony are like accidental filmmakers, they only seem to get films right when they don't expect to.

Comment

Actor Cary Elwes has responded to a recent report confirming that numerous potential pitches for a “Princess Bride” remake have been heard by Sony Pictures. Elwes, who served as the male lead Westley in the Rob Reiner-directed 1987 fantasy-adventure tale, said on Twitter “There’s a shortage of perfect movies in this world. It would be […]

Elwes, who led the original film, has commented on this remake idea saying "There's a shortage of perfect movies in this world. It would be a pity to damage this one"

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
            http://www.darkhorizons.com/elwes-re...e-remake-talk/

Elwes, who led the original film, has commented on this remake idea saying "There's a shortage of perfect movies in this world. It would be a pity to damage this one"
            What a fantastic response to this.

Comment

Also surprised that no one has posted "inconceivable!"

Comment

There is zero point in remaking this classic film. It's perfectly fine as it is. The chances of it being as good or even better are a million to one.

Comment

Never seen it. Would be interested to watch it with my jaded, quadragenarian eyes and see if I like it 'fresh'.

Is it on Netflix?

Comment

Yep, it is. Or at least it was last I looked.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                      Never seen it. Would be interested to watch it with my jaded, quadragenarian eyes and see if I like it 'fresh'.

Is it on Netflix?
                      yup..

and check out the title,

now look at it upside down...
                      Last edited by beecee; 25-09-2019, 14:37.

Comment

Ooooooh, cryptic, thanks, will check it out in a bit once I get the PS3 set back up.

Comment

Working...
                        X