The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    The most gentle hint I can give you is to remember what you have already done at that exact spot.
    Thanks Dogg, but I can't afford to smash another Pro Controller

Comment

I do not have a detector! Definitely missed something!

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
        I do not have a detector! Definitely missed something!
        Then just look for a few more seashells!

Comment

Spend about an hour or so with this and enjoying it so far. Very charming game. And to echo some of the comments it's nice to be in a tight, contained world again (though Cadence of Hyrule provided that too). Production values are lovely but the frame-rate drops are a little bit disappointing. Very little else to complain about though.

Along with Resident Evil 2 this is a super remake.

Comment

Bought this on Friday night. Never played the original and have the colour version on my 3ds but it's backlogged per usual.
            Great little game so far with excellent music.

Comment

Wow, Eagle's Tower dungeon is a tricksy mo-fo. Great game this.

Comment

Been playing this the last couple of nights and really digging it. It feels very compact, and I like that knowing it's not going to run too long - even if that's mainly due to still remembering everything I need to do. Not normally one to complain about this kind of thing, but it's a shame the performance does regularly dip, as the aesthetic is superb, but I feel there's a degree of lost responsiveness on account of it all.

Comment

Working...
                X