No announcement yet.

The Batman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As this is a pre-planned trilogy outside of the DCU I feel like it's going to arc over many years and this will basically be very early Batman just starting out

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
      Not got much of a budget?
      Yeah, I think it's a Year One tale, that's why his suit is a little more basic too.

Comment

I'll stick with Adam West for my Batmans an that.

Comment

Like what I'm seeing so far.

Comment

I prefer Vic Reeves Bats on the bog

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
              I'll stick with Adam West for my Batmans an that.
              In all that garish colour? Are you sure, gramps?

Don't you mean Lewis Wilson from the B&W Columbia serial?

Comment

Arl get yer!

Comment

I reserve judgement until we get a first trailer. If it looks garbage I'll judge it as such. In a way though with casting Pattinson they're going for a soft reboot so I'll give them a chance to get it wrong (and impress me if they don't).

Comment

I will be very surprised if Pattinson is anything less than good.

Pebbles likes old Batmans because they’re as camp as Charles Hawtrey riding a unicorn, and you can see the packages of the two lead hunks. Especially when they’re tied up every episode.

Comment

I hope we finally see a Batman who actually investigates. He's the dark detective but in all the films so far he doesn't do much detecting.

Comment

Not unexpectedly, some of Warners Bros, Pictures 2021 titles are being shuffled down the line due to the shakes up in their 2020 dates. Matt Reeves’ “The Batman” starring Robert Pattinson was supposed to debut June 25th 2021. It will now open October 1st 2021. Next up, “The Sopranos” prequel film “The Many Saints of […]

Delayed till 01 October 2021

Comment

Working...
                        X