Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N64 Pal and NTSC RGB consoles and Everdrives

Howdy all,
    I'm aware that the N64 is software dependent for its 50/60hz output. With this is mind I was after a Tim Worthington RGB modded N64 and an Everdrive. Since the console will output 60hz regardless of origin is there any advantage/disadvantage of picking up an RGB modded PAL unit over an NTSC one?
    Cheers
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
    Howdy all,
    I'm aware that the N64 is software dependent for its 50/60hz output. With this is mind I was after a Tim Worthington RGB modded N64 and an Everdrive. Since the console will output 60hz regardless of origin is there any advantage/disadvantage of picking up an RGB modded PAL unit over an NTSC one?
    Cheers
    Good question, I have a FRA unit. Does the everdrive just work on anything? Can't beat some percy action mind.

Comment

Yup. The Everdrive works on any console mate. Older models have an NTSC/PAL switch which you flick. The newer one doesn't. Can't see there being any difference. Maybe if using an OSSC?

Comment

Yup. The Everdrive works on any console mate. Older models have an NTSC/PAL switch which you flick. The newer one doesn't. Can't see there being any difference. Maybe if using an OSSC?
        What will a percy modded rgb unit give over a jp/us one with rgb?

Comment

Who's Percy?

Comment

Who's Percy?
            Percy PAL

Comment

Working...
            X