Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PS3 fat 60GB hardware BC vs 320GB slim - which to sell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there's a couple of standout sequences in the original that I love, like the two I mentioned, but Ignition is a much better game, so don't worry about missing out.

I recently replayed S:I when it hit the One's BC list and thoroughly enjoyed going through it again, especially the volcano disaster movie level.

Basically, you have to complete a certain number of goals to complete the scene, but you're rewarded if you chain stunts from start to finish, and that's what I found addictive. You're looking for obstacles to keep that chain going.
    It's not free roam, but if you get a buzz from remembering and 100%ing things like Guitar Hero, Dance Dance Recolution or Tekken 10-hit combos, then you'll like this.

I 100%ed every scene, and although some bits were challenging, I never felt like it was a chore, because nearly every mistake was mine.

I was reminded of Stuntman in the Arkham Knight Riddler race challenges, but the Batmobile always wants to screw you over, landing the wrong way or hitting the scenery, which I found frustrating and not always my fault.

Comment

Working...
    X