No announcement yet.

Analogue Pocket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never ordered from Analogue before but really want a portable Mister, I mean "Pocket"

Can somebody with experience explain :

1) Where is Analogue based & does the Pocket ship from there?
    2) How much roughly will postage be?
    3) Will the Courier charge a fee to collect taxes?
    4) How much are the UK taxes?

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
      Some possibly slightly dodgy shenanigans at Analogue:

On its own you could ask how true it is, but the first coment is from the MiSTER GBA core developer who says he experienced similar. The end result looks amazing but their business practices need to be more professional by the sound of it. An interesting read if nothing else.
      More like scumalogue

Comment

Originally posted by paulus View Post
        I've never ordered from Analogue before but really want a portable Mister, I mean "Pocket"

Can somebody with experience explain :

1) Where is Analogue based & does the Pocket ship from there?
        2) How much roughly will postage be?
        3) Will the Courier charge a fee to collect taxes?
        4) How much are the UK taxes?

Cheers!
        1) USA and yes
        2) $50
        3) Probably
        4) Standard rate of ~22% I'd assume

Someone else might be able to be more specific.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
          1) USA and yes
          2) $50
          3) Probably
          4) Standard rate of ~22% I'd assume

Someone else might be able to be more specific.
          Cheers wakka

Comment

Yeah...as much as I do genuinely want (and can afford) an Analogue Pocket, my finances can't quite justify it at this very moment in time. Will try for one later down the road, methinks.

Best of luck to everybody on here going for one in 25 minutes time!

Comment

My orders in, now to wait and see when shipping might be

Comment

Well that was a comedy of errors with Revolut messing about with needing to confirm the transaction in the app then that not affecting what was happening on my desktop. Got an order through in the end though.

The actual process on the Analogue website was way better than last year though, like it actually worked properly and smoothly. No complaints there.

Fingers crossed I'm not in the 2023 category.

Comment

Anyone ordered from the original 2020 launch got there UK dispatch email yet? I had an address check email from them a few weeks ago but not heard anything since then.

Comment

Yep got a black one. Easiest pre-orders I've ever done. No hoping for Q1 2022.

Comment

Ordered the dock and case. Skipped the adaptors again, id rather play the roms if the option's ever available. Not a huge loss if not.

Originally posted by doodledude View Post
                      Anyone ordered from the original 2020 launch got there UK dispatch email yet? I had an address check email from them a few weeks ago but not heard anything since then.
                      Not as yet and I was wondering about that myself. They should be going out by now surely?

Comment

I got mine in the basket in about 20 seconds. Hoping for an early slot but no way of finding out currently/

Comment

Yeah I skipped the GG adapter. I'll scoop one when the NGPC adapter drops most likely, as that's the one I really want, as I really like my little NGPC collection. For the GG I've just got random loose carts from when I was a kid. I'm in no rush to play G-Loc

Good work on getting in your orders everybody

Comment

Originally posted by doodledude View Post
                            Yeah, I got one about 15:30 today. FedEx tracking reckons they'll have it with me by midday on Thursday.

Comment

Even more jel of those getting them this week as due to the runaround I had from Revolut on authenticating the payment, it seems like I've got a massively distant order number.

Apparently they will announce shipping groups in a few days but I reckon it's going to be 2023 for me...I can just feel it.

Comment

[MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION] what's you order number (ish, don't give out the actual number)

Comment

Working...
                                X