Analogue Pocket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
    I would genuinely put down pre-order money instantly if Analogue were to announce an FPGA N64.
    Kevtris said that's not a possibility at the moment given current FPGA technology.

Comment

I’m fully aware that N64 won’t be going FPGA anytime soon. I just stated my personal preference out of blind hope more than anything.
      Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 12-10-2019, 23:58.

Comment

If I were a betting man, my money would be on it being a Gameboy. I also think it'll be a really interesting choice for them to tackle, given that this will be their first system where there has to be an integrated screen and set of controls, and there's no reliance on peripheral support from other folks. It could be great, but if one of those aspects is bad then it will be a wreck.

Comment

Gameboy https://www.wallpaper.com/lifestyle/...dheld-game-boy

Comment

"Analogue has made a host of cartridge adapters available to vintage-era enthusiasts, bringing releases from additional systems including the Sega Game Gear, SNK Neo Geo Pocket Colour and Atari Lynx into the fold."

not bad, wonder what additional costs they will be?

Comment

All variants of GB (GBC, GBA...) is exciting, as is NGPC! Unsurprisingly, I'll be in line for one of these. Again though, hope the screen & controls are good enough.

Comment

£399 for the machine and £99 each for the adapters.

Comment

Yeah, that looks lovely.

Comment

Recon it'll be £249 for the machine, and £80 for the set of adaptors

Comment

Yeah, that's really, really nice. I want one.

Comment

Don't forget the extra £50 for "shipping." Looks pretty sweet though.

Comment

So exactly what’s the advantage this time? You can mod a backlit screen into a gb/gbc so I’m not seeing the reason to get this.

Comment

The advantage is that it looks cool and you can have a backlit screen without owning and utilising a glue gun.

Comment

Does nobody like diy? More satisfying having the skills to mod.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                Does nobody like diy? More satisfying having the skills to mod.
                                Most people are thick and stupid these days.

Comment

Working...
                                X