User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Zero surprise at all i'd say 90% of these will have been bought to flip on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by importaku View Post
    Zero surprise at all i'd say 90% of these will have been bought to flip on ebay.
    Well I hope nobody buys them and the next run gets launched soon. Will be like all those Columbus Circle reprints of Gleylancer that got bought up almost instantly only for a second run to be released within months. Now there are copies all over eBay with sellers barely breaking even, less eBay/PayPal/postage fees and hopefully they’re running at a loss.

this kind of problem was already rampant enough as it is but with this pandemic crap it's gonna get way worse. People can't help themselves in making easy money, can't think of who in their right mind would pay so much especially as your protection on ebay will be long gone before it even gets released as you only have so long after an auction ends.

Quote Originally Posted by importaku View Post
    this kind of problem was already rampant enough as it is but with this pandemic crap it's gonna get way worse. People can't help themselves in making easy money, can't think of who in their right mind would pay so much especially as your protection on ebay will be long gone before it even gets released as you only have so long after an auction ends.
    It's against ebay rules to sell a preorder that won't ship within 30 days:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/policies...policy?id=4252