Sonic Smackdown PC Fan made game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonic Smackdown PC Fan made game

Figured this was deserving of its own thread, Its a One on one fighting game but takes a heavily influence from the Marvel Vs Capcom games with aerial raves and a lot of moves that you will recognize from other games its made in Unreal engine 4 and currently has Versus and training modes

And i will say this .....its one of the best fighting games i have played in the past few years even at such a early stage, it just have a perfect feel that so many fighting games i have played really lack and they keep adding characters and moves all the time.

And even like a little thing with my xbox one controller...it is just recognized and works (you would be surprised how many fighting games i have played where even that is a issue)

I know they are making there own original game coming at the end of the year called Origin of Storms which i will definitely get, Sonic Smackdown can be got here https://www.sonicfangameshq.com/foru...smackdown.341/ and i will post a few videos so you get a idea of the game

Hah, cool

Comment

In terms of the videos, and how you're describing it, it sounds like it could be decent! What bothers me, is that the second it crosses some un-specified line, Sega will effectively kill it. I hope they're able to swap the assets if/when it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        In terms of the videos, and how you're describing it, it sounds like it could be decent! What bothers me, is that the second it crosses some un-specified line, Sega will effectively kill it. I hope they're able to swap the assets if/when it happens.
        Yeah that is what bothered me, but they are doing there own original Fighting game called Origin of storms and sonic smackdown is there side project

Sega though are a very mixed messages company they shut down the streets of rage fan project but they hired people from the fan scene for Sonic Mania

Comment

Metal Sonic is now in the game

Along with Blaze

Silver and Amy are coming soon as well

Comment

Working...
          X