User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Good game this. A straightforward "arcade" style racer. Looks and sounds gorgeous on XOX (love the surround sound effect as the commentary echos around the stands). Handling is a little too friendly, feels a bit weird at first.

Its ace and whats been missing in a few racing games of late, it fun to play. AI is great too, seen the AI make some monster crashes in this game, its like Daytona USA LOL

Woozer, the rain effects are brilliant in this. Just done a rainy JDM event in an old Skyline and it was a hoot ... followed by some GT action in a Porsche GT2 with felt like a proper monster. Great game.

Is it worth getting the standard PS4 version?
    Last edited by Leon Retro; 15-10-2019 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Woozer, the rain effects are brilliant in this. Just done a rainy JDM event in an old Skyline and it was a hoot ... followed by some GT action in a Porsche GT2 with felt like a proper monster. Great game.
    This game is so good. I can't believe how good the handling model and the AI cars are in this game. I'm loving seeing the cars going flying and doing rolls all over the shop and also the rival system is fab fun too.

Has anyone tried the Switch version? I'm sure I read somewhere it's not the same game

The switch version is probably a conversion of a 5 year old portable telephone game

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    ^^^ The Switch game is indeed a 5 year old game ^^^

http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/...grid_autosport
    Bwahahahaha

It's the PS3 game? Man, definitely aiming for the console version then if it's arcade style focused.