2000 - Midnight Club
    2003 - Midnight Club II
    2005 - Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
    2006 - Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix
    2008 - Midnight Club: Los Angeles
    2008 - Midnight Club: LA Remix
    2009 - Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition

Overview:
    Building on Rockstars love of open world building, the series took the logical approach of making a racing game series out of that approach to open landscapes in a decade long franchise long since abandoned by the studio. Starting with a slow standard car you win races to unlock and fund upgrades in an effort to complete the game with a souped up power car by the end. In later years Rockstar liked to release Remix versions that contained updated maps from past entries but this didn't seem to communicate too well to consumers and during the last generation the racing genre flooded then collapsed taking down MC with it.

Share your thoughts and memories of Midnight Club

Only played the PSP games. They were OK, but they couldn't compete against the best racers on the system.

Comment

I've never played any of them as I have to be in bed by 9:30.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        I've never played any of them as I have to be in bed by 9:30.
        Did you buy that one at Lollercopter & Sons on the high street?

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
          Did you buy that one at Lollercopter & Sons on the high street?
          Nah, ROFL Harris.

Comment

See, right here is a racing franchise I never got along with. I couldn't really pin down why but every entry left me completely cold, just never felt engaging to play at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
              I couldn't really pin down why but every entry left me completely cold, just never felt engaging to play at all.
              I felt the same. Compared to something like the PGR series, Midnight Club didn't feel polished enough. I did think MC3 looked quite impressive though, but I couldn't get any fun out of it. I felt the same about lots of rivals to the PGR series.

Comment

Working...
              X