Hyper Sentinel (99% off, US PSN)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hyper Sentinel (99% off, US PSN)

Remember Hewson Consultants? Hyper Sentinel, the Uridium spiritual sequel they published last year is currently 99% off ($0.12!) on the US PSN Store.

0.17 for Canadians. Purchased! Thank you!

Comment

Didn't know there was a new Uridium out!

Bloody £11.99 on the Xbox Store!!!

Comment

This is 75% off on the Xbox for Gold members for a couple of days. Purchased

Comment

It's also 57p on Steam at the moment too:

A face-melting, pixel-pumping arcade shoot 'em up featuring awesome power-ups, epic boss battles and spectacular effects at a blistering 60fps. Blast into battle against giant space destroyers in Arcade Mode, tackle endless waves of enemies in Survival Mode and face off against epic level guardians in Boss Run mode.

Comment

Often gets heavily reduced on the Switch too. That's the version I played - it was short but I loved every minute of it. Currently £9.99, but it comes down to a pound or so in the sales.
            Last edited by gordon; 26-01-2020, 02:49.

Comment

Bloody 'ell, just went to buy this (been £2.99 on Xbox) and it's back up to £11.99! Bah!!!

Was laying in the bath earlier thinking how weird it would be to pay £2.99 for a Hewson game over thirty years since I bought ANARCHY on their Rack-It "luxury budget" label. It was a weirdly comforting, uncanny valley moment...but it's dashed, now!

Anyway, I got 360 STUNTMAN IGNITION for £2.39, instead, I know QC raves about it quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                Bloody 'ell, just went to buy this (been £2.99 on Xbox) and it's back up to £11.99! Bah!!!
                Make sure to grab it in the next sale -- it's a really nice bit of old school magic. The full price on Steam is £5.79, so I wonder why they want £12 on consoles.

Comment

Working...
                X