Diablo IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diablo IV

There'd been rumours of a reveal at Blizzcon but a leaked promo shot for an art book releasing after the event, The Art of Diablo, confirms the fourth game is inbound.

I hope it does not go back to Runes system as in 3

Though if it did i really wish there was a way to make certain skills more useful....or even perhaps a Gunstar heroes style linking two Runes together to create something new

Comment

Comment

This trailer was awesome...

Comment

Well tried the Server slam test for a little while, and it seemed to run a hell of a lot better then the previous test not just server performance but the graphics performance all seemed a lot better.

Still not sure what to make of the game yet though, combat and loot collecting is all fun and the darker 2 style is great, just the open world does seem a bit ....boring, there are things to find but i dunno does look all a bit Samey but still early days yet.

My biggest worry though is the more MMO style aspect.....seeing other people just running around and the timed location events did give me a real Lost ark/Destiny 2 vibe and i have a real fear it is going to have a lot of the aspects i hate in those games and for Diablo 4 I do prefer solo play

Comment

Speaking of MMO'ifying the game, I have to rush my character to 20 today so I can camp some world boss that spawns every 3 hours. Takes me back to Final Fantasy XI I don't mind it so much but I hope they don't over do it.

Comment

I snagged a copy of this from CeX today but it won't log in (on PS5) so you can't start the game. I did wonder if it was because it's one day before official release but I think the error goes deeper as Blizzard have acknowledged it and tweeted they're on the case. The error message is: Unable to find a valid licence for Diablo IV (code 315306). Hope they sort it for tomorrow's official launch

Comment

I plan to wait on this game, mostly promising reviews from what i have seen but have heard the loot is a bit lacking, also the Power scaling is something i cannot stand

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                  I snagged a copy of this from CeX today but it won't log in (on PS5) so you can't start the game. I did wonder if it was because it's one day before official release but I think the error goes deeper as Blizzard have acknowledged it and tweeted they're on the case. The error message is: Unable to find a valid licence for Diablo IV (code 315306). Hope they sort it for tomorrow's official launch
                  Didn't think this was still happening, but the fix was to go download anything new on PSN. Go for a demo, or free to play game, PS+ title anything, and then Diablo should work

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                    Didn't think this was still happening, but the fix was to go download anything new on PSN. Go for a demo, or free to play game, PS+ title anything, and then Diablo should work
                    Cheers Adam. I tried that yesterday but no joy. Resigned myself to it being a massive game that will have to be sorted by launch day, and it is. Working fine now

Comment

Working...
                    X