Circuit Superstars -XBO, PS4, NSW & PC 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Circuit Superstars -XBO, PS4, NSW & PC 2020

I saw this on a friend's Twitter feed after he played it at EGX and it looks ace.
    Like an SD mix of Great Thousand Miles Rally, Micro Machines, Neo Drift Out and Mashed.

https://www.originalfiregames.com/circuit-superstars

What is Circuit Superstars?
    Circuit Superstars is a top-down, physics driven racing game for PC and consoles. It combines arcade-style racing with more realistic tactile driving physics, which brings together a whole range of styles and eras of motorsport. From 60s-inspired single-seaters to modern GTs, Circuit Superstars will feature vehicles and tracks from various motorsport eras.

Who is making Circuit Superstars?
    We are a small team of passionate game developers with a wide range of experience. We're bringing every bit of that expertise and passion to this project to make a competitive game with a charming edge.

We are thrilled to have partnered with Square Enix Collective to publish Circuit Superstars in 2020.

We are developing Circuit Superstars from our studio's HQ at the Vancouver Film School's Game Design campus, where we collaborate with the school to share our experience and development learnings with students. <3

Where and when can I play Circuit Superstars?
    Circuit Superstars will be available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC in 2020.

I really like the visuals, so I can only hope it plays really well. Look forward to reading reviews.

Comment

* remembers Super Cars on the Amiga 500... *

Please let there be weapons...

Comment

This looks delightful. Fingers crossed it plays well. The last Micro-Machines-a-like I played, Toybox Turbos - made by Codemasters themselves, no less - was a goddamn abomination.

I bought it just after it came out when I had some mates over, we ended up turning it off and going back to playing Micro Machines 2 Turbo Tournament on the MD, emulated!

Comment

Working...
        X