User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Sony should’ve called it quits with handheld gaming after the PSP.

    Sure, the Vita looked like a desirable piece of kit and packed power. But ultimately there was no appetite for the home console-style experiences that it tried to deliver (which funnily enough was the same mistake that dogged the PSP even if it was contextually more successful than the Vita) - something underlined by Sony releasing the PSTV, which also crashed and burned.

  2. #12
    Playing it again recently it's surprising how much handhelds struggle to feature enjoyable analogue sticks. The Vita ones never felt right but I suppose won out because they aren't as faulty as the Switch ones. Now though the Switch is better in almost every regard.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    Playing it again recently it's surprising how much handhelds struggle to feature enjoyable analogue sticks. The Vita ones never felt right.
    And after feeling like such an obvious missing feature on the PSP for so long, due to the lack of big games on the Vita not a huge amount of games absolutely needed them in the sense that we got very few of the games that were crying out for dual sticks on the PSP.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    And after feeling like such an obvious missing feature on the PSP for so long, due to the lack of big games on the Vita not a huge amount of games absolutely needed them in the sense that we got very few of the games that were crying out for dual sticks on the PSP.
    I think Sony must have been disappoitned that the Call of Duty game was so bad.

  5. #15
    I'm just on the penultimate level of that figuring it can't have been as bad as reviews said unless technical issues were horrific. Nope, it's just that lazy an effort.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Asura View Post
    I think Sony must have been disappoitned that the Call of Duty game was so bad.
    The Call of Duty game was an abomination. I remember I was going through a really stressful time of my life when that came out, and I had been really looking forward to it. I was bitterly disappointed when I played it.

  7. #17
    The twin analogues should have made FPS's on handheld finally sing but they just don't feel right and it's exactly the same on the Switch. To play them on that I always veer to the much superior experience of the Pro Controller.

  8. #18
    I have always felt that sticks should have the resistance of the Saturn 3D controller. Every stick since then has felt a little too loose for me. But all systems considered, I have no real issue with the Vita sticks or the Switches (well, drift design problem aside... which is a pretty massive flaw to move aside).

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •