World War Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World War Z

I only picked this up as it's on Game Pass. Didn't have high hopes but had a couple of friends playing it so thought I'd give it a whirl.

And bugger me if I'm not up to 38 hours played and having a blast. It's no Left 4 Dead but it is a jolly good co-op zombie killing romp. I've had fun in single and multiplayer too. Can see me getting the DLC for it as well.

Playing on Xbox One. If anyone fancies some co-op hit me up.

Up to 65 hours played now. Still loving it. A couple of free stages have been added plus the option to apply mutators which can mix things up quite nicely.

Comment

Never mind clarting about with zombees, come and join me and TJ on theHunter!

Comment

Nice one! Despite hating the film, I always thought this looked really fun, it must be being played cos I'm noticing YouTube ads for its DLC are quite prevalent at prez. Another tempter for Game Pass!

Comment

It's currently half price at £14.99 on PS store at the moment.

Humanity is on the brink of extinction. From New York to Moscow and Jerusalem, the undead apocalypse continues to spread. As the end looms, a hardened few band together to defeat the horde and outlive the dead. World War Z is a heart-pounding coop third-person shooter for up to 4 players featuring swarms of hundreds of zombies. Based on the Paramount Pictures film, World War Z focuses on fast-paced gameplay while exploring new storylines from around the world. Battle swarms of hundreds of zombies – the Swarm Engine™ seamlessly renders hordes of zombies in incredible firefights. Advanced gore systems offer gruesomely satisfying action. Coop story-driven campaigns – survive around the world, as unique groups tell their stories of perseverance. Fight other players for survival – several intense Player vs Player vs Zombies game modes complement the coop campaigns. Grow stronger – unlock powerful weapon upgrades and level 6 character classes to take on greater challenges.

Comment

its a very playable game and worth investing abit of time into. Its very well supported with patches too

Comment

Just a head’s up - this is on sale from today for the bargainous price of £13.99 on the Xbox store.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                Just a head’s up - this is on sale from today for the bargainous price of £13.99 on the Xbox store.
                I played this last night. WHERE WERE YOU?!
                Got proper chomped by the Zeds because you WEREN'T THERE!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  I played this last night. WHERE WERE YOU?!
                  Got proper chomped by the Zeds because you WEREN'T THERE!
                  Ha! I’m usually on in the week for a couple of hours around 5 and around in the day on weekends (although my gaming time is somewhat curtailed at the moment as I’m trying to write a 3,000 word assignment that’s due a week on Thursday).

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
                    Ha! I’m usually on in the week for a couple of hours around 5 and around in the day on weekends (although my gaming time is somewhat curtailed at the moment as I’m trying to write a 3,000 word assignment that’s due a week on Thursday).
                    You a college boy or something, huh? I bet you think you're pretty smart huh, think you can outsmart a bullet?

Comment

*kick kiosk wall*

Comment

I remember you! You're dead!

Comment

Free (15GB) update available for this today.Has a new horde mode and a new special zombie type. Also reduces rewards if certain modifiers are used, which is a shame.

Comment

12.99 on PSN at the moment. I think I may take a punt!

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
                              12.99 on PSN at the moment. I think I may take a punt!
                              Well worth it at twice that price!

Comment

Working...
                              X