User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World War Z

World War Z

I only picked this up as it's on Game Pass. Didn't have high hopes but had a couple of friends playing it so thought I'd give it a whirl.

And bugger me if I'm not up to 38 hours played and having a blast. It's no Left 4 Dead but it is a jolly good co-op zombie killing romp. I've had fun in single and multiplayer too. Can see me getting the DLC for it as well.

Playing on Xbox One. If anyone fancies some co-op hit me up.

Up to 65 hours played now. Still loving it. A couple of free stages have been added plus the option to apply mutators which can mix things up quite nicely.

Never mind clarting about with zombees, come and join me and TJ on theHunter!

Nice one! Despite hating the film, I always thought this looked really fun, it must be being played cos I'm noticing YouTube ads for its DLC are quite prevalent at prez. Another tempter for Game Pass!

its a very playable game and worth investing abit of time into. Its very well supported with patches too

Just a head’s up - this is on sale from today for the bargainous price of 13.99 on the Xbox store.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulos G View Post
    Just a head’s up - this is on sale from today for the bargainous price of 13.99 on the Xbox store.
    I played this last night. WHERE WERE YOU?!
    Got proper chomped by the Zeds because you WEREN'T THERE!

Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    I played this last night. WHERE WERE YOU?!
    Got proper chomped by the Zeds because you WEREN'T THERE!
    Ha! I’m usually on in the week for a couple of hours around 5 and around in the day on weekends (although my gaming time is somewhat curtailed at the moment as I’m trying to write a 3,000 word assignment that’s due a week on Thursday).

Quote Originally Posted by Paulos G View Post
    Ha! I’m usually on in the week for a couple of hours around 5 and around in the day on weekends (although my gaming time is somewhat curtailed at the moment as I’m trying to write a 3,000 word assignment that’s due a week on Thursday).
    You a college boy or something, huh? I bet you think you're pretty smart huh, think you can outsmart a bullet?