No announcement yet.

Next Gen Advent Calendar II: Playstation 5 Release Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah they all look a smidge better but it's the ones with unlocked frame rates that are noticeably improved.

I'd really hope big hitters like RDR2 get some attention but Rockstar are lazy with this sort of crap. At least with the Witcher 3 CDPR have already said it's getting an upgrade for free, same as Cyberpunk...

There is scope for MS internal BC team to step in provided the developer is ok with it. I know on One X they did quite a few patches with permission and the developer wasn't as heavily involved.

Comment

06 Days till Series S/X

As we can't really ask about this in terms of next-gen titles, todays question is the carefully reworded follow up to yesterdays question:

What will be the first new release title you play on your Series S/X?

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        06 Days till Series S/X

As we can't really ask about this in terms of next-gen titles, todays question is the carefully reworded follow up to yesterdays question:

Erm... Is there going to be something next gen on GamePass?

Comment

Medium in December

Comment

06 Days till Series S/X

AC Valhalla

Comment

Cheeky, AC isn't next-gen... but then Medium isn't really either... or Spider-Man... or Sackboy... or etc *sigh*

Comment

Probably Bright Memory Infinite. Can’t believe it’s the work of such a small team.

Comment

Cheeky, AC isn't next-gen... but then Medium isn't really either... or Spider-Man... or Sackboy... or etc *sigh*
                  Well the question said what will be the first new release title you play on your Series S/X?

AC Valhalla is a new release isn't it? Otherwise with MS not really doing Series S/X specific titles then focusing on next gen doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
                    Well the question said what will be the first new release title you play on your Series S/X?

AC Valhalla is a new release isn't it? Otherwise with MS not really doing Series S/X specific titles then focusing on next gen doesn't work.
                    Yep, you're 100% right - I thought you were responding to Hudson

EDIT - Oh, peeps beware of Bright Memory. Infinite is out next year, the one out at launch is the first indie entry that's about 90 minutes in length

Comment

Hehe... I thought it was weird you'd pulled me up on that.

Yeah bright memory is just the first level right? It's like £6.50 to preorder.

Comment

Yep, it's impressive for a one man product but not really worth shelling out for and the kind of thing likely to drop in price etc quickly. Better waiting for Infinite

Comment

05 Days till Series S/X

Really simple one for today but given the focus Microsoft has placed on the service it's a key one:

Will you maintain a rolling subscription to Game Pass whilst owning your Series S/X?

Comment

05 Days till Series S/X

Really simple one for today but given the focus Microsoft has placed on the service it's a key one:

Will you maintain a rolling subscription to Game Pass whilst owning your Series S/X?
                            Umm duh.

Like most users in the ecosystem already before these consoles arrive I'm paid up way into the future. Last I looked I'm good till mid 2022.

I think anyone jumping in next week there'll be a fair amount on all access and already in for 24 months or there'll be a spike in new subscribers whom I'm sure will be going for 6 months minimum (given the pricing structure).

It's such a small cost upfront for what is amazing value.... So yeah, it's a no brainer.

Comment

I took advantage of the £1 upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate earlier this year. All good until February 2023. I’m sure it will have proven it’s worth by then. Lots of good stuff on there already.

Comment

03 Days till Series S/X

The arrival of the fourth generation Microsoft consoles is just 72 hours away now, for today lets cast the clock back as far as we can with the question:

Which original Xbox console game will you most be looking forward to trying out on hardware from three generations later?

Comment

Working...
                                X