• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paddy Has Fallen

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
      Paddy Has Fallen
      We all know what has fallen for Paddy...

Comment

Blame China. They seem to think they are seeing BIG HOLLYWOOD MOVIE when this sort of crap appears.

Comment

Great Wall of China Has Fallen?

Comment

I fully expect a Chinese instalment at some point. Angel Has Fallen hasn't released in China yet, these things seem to hit very late there but the confidence shown by the studio suggests it will get one at some point. Even if it didn't, it's earned $133m worldwide off of a $40m budget so if they keep costs reigned in then they're tidy reliable earners, especially as the budgets for the last 3 have been reduced already from $70m to $60m to $40m.

On a combined budget of $170m the films have grossed a combined total of $508m
            the same studio has, by comparison, with John Wick:
            On a combined budget of $135m grossed a combined total of $583m

So it's more easy to see why these keep getting made, they're less popular but the difference for Lionsgate is much smaller than most would think

Comment

Hong Kong Has Fallen (only it hasn't because we had it completely under control the whole time).

He helps the wonderful good Chinese police force rescue the city from the chaos of the evil protesters. Cha-ching! Guaranteed Chinese money for years.

Comment

Gerard Butler is adamant that both a sequel to his “Heat”-lite clone “Den of Thieves,” and a fourth film in the “Has Fallen” franchise, are coming very soon. Speaking with EW whilst out promoting the disaster film “Greenland,” the Scottish action star says he can’t wait to get back into his character of Mike Banning […]

Now Butler also adds he's certain the fourth film will happen

Comment

I didn't mind the 3rd film. 2 was terrible. Neither have really captured the aggression of the first.

Comment

Gerard Butler is confirmed to be reprising his role of Secret Service agent Mike Banning for “Night Has Fallen,” a fourth film in the series that began with “Olympus Has Fallen”. Last year at the American Film Market, producer Alan Siegel said they were looking into making a fourth, fifth and even sixth entry in […]

Gerard Butler is signed to return once again for the fourth entry in the action franchise which is now titled Night Has Fallen

The film is to be shot in Bulgaria and the director of the third installment will return to helm this one.

Comment

I'm waiting for this like I'm waiting for spontaneous blood leaks out my orifices.

I don't wanna watch movies anymore. I want to be in a hubbub, making the movie as a memory.

This seems like it will be competent but dull. I would never ever want such a statement engraved upon my headstone!!!!!

Comment

'Has Fallen' Films Become French TV Series - Dark Horizons
                        The studio is now making a french made and led spin-off series called Paris Has Fallen, set in the same continuity, which will be led by filmmaker and actor Mathieu Kassovitz

Comment

Working...
                        X