Fallen 4: Night Has Fallen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallen 4: Night Has Fallen

Like certain skin diseases or the mullet, Gerard Butler will be with us long after much of the rest of civilisation has fallen. Indeed Alan Siegel, a producer on the three ‘Has Fallen’ films which began with “Olympus Has Fallen” before becoming “London Has Fallen” and most recently “Angel Has Fallen,” has suggested this is […]

The Producer of the Has Fallen franchise has confirmed plans to make a fourth instalment as well as potentially a fifth and sixth. The company also plans to sell international TV rights so that countries could produce local TV series spin-offs who's characters could then appear in the core films.
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 09-11-2020, 22:34.

The fourth film needs to be in space.

Comment

I just wish they'd go back to being Die Hard style in one location, the films are so low budget that trying to be on the move really hurts the visuals in the sequels. I guess a space station would solve that though

Comment

Orbit Station 1 Has Fallen.

Earth And Also The Moon Has Fallen.

Some Old Lady Has Fallen.

Arches Have Fallen.

Comment

Gravity Has Fallen.

Comment

GBP Has Fallen

Comment

Bob has Fallen:

Comment

Humpty Has Fallen

Comment

Banner loses his will to continue in private security when the incoming new President turns out to be a racist, sexit bigot from reality TV intent on destroying the countries place in the world.

America Has Fallen

Comment

They need to cast a bunch of once massive megastar actors who are desperate for a paycheck so they can call it :

How The Mighty Have Fallen

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      They need to cast a bunch of once massive megastar actors
                      Please be all the Baldwins.

Baldwins Have Fallen.

Comment

I see the forum's taking this seriously.

I saw the last one with my friend at the cinema. It was fine and Gerrard looks like he's catching up quickly on Morgan with a weathered and beat look about him. They should let it rest as the formula will become tired quite quickly.

Comment

Gerard Butler stars in : My calorie intake hasn’t fallen.

Comment

I've still not seen Angel Has Fallen, I'm not sure I'm over the disappointment that it wasn't the Air Force One knock off it was first rumoured to be. Olympus Has Fallen remains a great bit of popcorn fun whilst London Has Fallen was... strained but not quite to breaking point. I've read a few times that Angel was an improvement so it'll be nice to get to it. I'm assuming they're hard rushing this because the series will have a very limited shelf life with audiences. In the fifth maybe he will visit his son in Russia and the film will end in Chernobyl... nah, that'd be stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                              I see the forum's taking this seriously.
                              Disappointed you didn't have a crack at the next title, Paddy!

Comment

Working...
                              X