Everwild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everwild

Rare has announced its next game and it's another new IP from the studio titled Everwild:

Sea of Thieves studio Rare has announced its next game, Everwild. In a statement today, studio boss Craig Duncan said i…

Info is light still but more details will likely come in fast.

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    Rare has announced its next game and it's another new IP from the studio titled Everwild:

Sea of Thieves studio Rare has announced its next game, Everwild. In a statement today, studio boss Craig Duncan said i…

Info is light still but more details will likely come in fast.
    Hmm looks interesting, very reminiscent of BOTW, looking forward to more info.

Comment

Once upon a time, Rare announcing a new game would have brought massive amounts of interest and excitement.

How times have changed.

Comment

The trailer is so vague that it's surprising they showed it. The art style is nice but it's another somewhat basic looking game from Rare. Whatever the objectives are in the game the multiple figures makes me feel like we have another Sea of Thieves co-op title on our hands where it'll swim via Game Pass where it would otherwise have bombed. It's nice to see Rare moving again, just doesn't feel like they have their finger on the pulse anymore. I'm much more interested to see their older ip used by other devs, like some others I'm hoping a new console will mean a Killer Instinct 4 at some point or further appearances for Banjo in any form ala Smash Bros.

Comment

I'm guessing it's not a hunting game? I won't be whirling away with my winchester theHunter style

Comment

Sea of Thieves is one of those games where people who love it, LOVE it.

Tattoos, clans, meetups and a general great atmosphere of enthusiasm.

Everwild looks really pretty, so I'm looking forward to seeing what the gameplay is all about.

Comment

Sea of Thieves is a good laugh, I've had some top games with Team Juans on it. He was badgering me for ages to get an xbox to play it.

Comment

Working...
              X