User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    It's odd as well that the game struggles dependent on format so heavily. I'm on PC and I get stuttering when I first go on as areas are streaming into the system memory then it settles down. Otherwise I've had no issues with framerate, bugs, glitches, clipping etc and you'd think the consoles would just scale down the visuals, not suffer extra issues, given how PC like they are these days.

I actually enjoyed the adventure. However i found the combat so bad in the end game i knocked it down to Story setting to just finish it off and be done.

Needed another year at least to completely redesign the combat, animation system, and generally sort everything out.

Quote Originally Posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    I hate the way games feel when made with unreal, janky as hell pretty consistently at that.
    Sorry, not having a go, but this always rankles me. A vast quantity of all 3D games made today use Unity or Unreal as their engine, and many of them don't even declare it. People only ever seem to have problems with the ones which visibly state their engine on the title screen. This goes all the way back to people saying that all the games using Unreal 2 feel just like UT2003, while no-one seemed to realise that Splinter Cell was made in Unreal.

Street Fighter V was made in Unreal, as was Tekken 7, and they're no more or less janky than any prior game in their series.

Believe me, it's nothing to do with the engine; it's the team. It might be because that team simply isn't suited to the engine; that's always possible.