User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Half-Life: Alyx

https://za.ign.com/half-life-alyx/14...ours-ign-first

IGN have posted more gameplay from the new game that you would never believe from the vacuum of hype is just 9 days away

Didn't get near it but did watch some reviews and it seems like it's a very strong entry if more reserved in its experimentation with VR than was expected.

Iím amazed at the level of interaction you can have with objects in this game. Even silly stuff like picking up a marker pen and writing with it! I hope it makes it way to PSVR(2?) eventually.

The best 15 I’ve ever spent in VR, my steam stats say I’m over 1000!

I need to sell all my stuff due to no further income thanks to COVID-19, so I'll have to wait a bit before I can play. I wasn't overly happy with the Vive display anyway, so might wait for higher pixel density and a wider FOV before jumping back in.

Sorry to hear of your situation. I was never a fan of the Vive lenses either, I`ve been an Oculus user up until I got my Index. While there is still a little lens flare the lenses are greatly improved + the faster frame rate makes for a very good looking and smooth experience.

Quote Originally Posted by CMcK View Post
    Iím amazed at the level of interaction you can have with objects in this game. Even silly stuff like picking up a marker pen and writing with it! I hope it makes it way to PSVR(2?) eventually.
    I love how the 2 item limit is turning players into hobos, wandering around with a box full of their possessions.

If only there was a coffin and machine gun. Half Life Django mod incoming...