No announcement yet.

The 12 Games of Kryss-mas 4K GOTY TA-approved edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played another 20 minutes of Judgment before falling asleep on the sofa last night.

I am on a roll.

Comment

Game 6: Astral Chain [Switch]

Hm, not entirely taken with the system yet but probably just need more practice. Looks pretty.

Comment

Fallout 4 and Thunder Cross.

Both stoked the stoat.

Aaaaaaaah. Happy gaming times

Comment

Game 11: Goat Simulator

This is ridiculous, but a lot of fun to explore the levels and see what's there.
          Usually, you'll think about going somewhere and the developers have already beaten you to it and added something for you to find up there.

Fave bit was jumping from diving board to trampoline to another trampoline to a crane.

Silliness!

Comment

Game 11: My Friend Pedro (Via Game Pass)

I assumed you played a banana from the cover art, but no, this is a side scrolling 2D action platformer with a bit of bullet time thrown in - actually pretty decent. I give it 8 split kills out of 10.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              Game 11: Goat Simulator

This is ridiculous, but a lot of fun to explore the levels and see what's there.
              Usually, you'll think about going somewhere and the developers have already beaten you to it and added something for you to find up there.

Fave bit was jumping from diving board to trampoline to another trampoline to a crane.

Silliness!
              I'm gonna re-download this right now!

Comment

Game 7: One Strike [Switch]

Techincally doesn't count because I got it after this began, but I make the rules, so I'll allow it.
                Pixellated old Japan fighter where one hit kills. Your buttons move you slowly forward or back, dash forward or back, defend, and attack. Oddly addictive.

Comment

Game 12: Rage 2 (Xbox)

I was expecting this game to be a complete mess from the impressions I've seen about it, but I quite enjoyed the first hour with the game. It's nothing particularly special and the gun play isn't the best compared to Destiny 2, though I do like the world environment and sound design seems pretty good. Overall I give it 7 robotic archvillains out of 10.

----

So I reached the 12 game target, but I shall try and get some more unplayed titles off my list of shame.

Comment

I have 4 days to get in 5 games. Challenge accepted...In the morning.

Comment

Bonus Game 1 (13): Dicey Dungeons (PC)

It's similar to Slay the Spire in that you're progressing through random dungeons and using skills with various requirements based on dice rolls. It's all RNG, so if you don't like that stay away, but it's fun for a quick diversion. I'm not sure there's a huge amount of strategy in it given you're limited with the luck of the dice roll, but I'll give this one 7 snake eyes out of 10.

Comment

Day 23/31 - Canabalt and Fall of the Titanic
                        (08/12 Games)

Comment

Game 8: Tales of Vesperia DE [Switch]

Feels like fairly standard Tales, won't get going properly for a while.

Game 9: Hyrule Warriors DE [Switch]

Accidentally spent more time playing this than I expected as it comes across as more fun than the FE one. I could just be experiencing TAGOTY-syndrome though.

Comment

Game 10: Final Fantasy Explorers [3DS]

Sadly SE did not make use of the 3D feature of the console, but it plays like a decent action RPG.

Game 11: Bye Bye Box Boy [3DS]

More well-crafted puzzles to match the previous two games. Hopefully picking up Box Boy & Girl on the Switch some time soon.

Comment

Day 24/31 - Crazy Cars: Hit the Road
                              (09/12 Games)

Uber rough Burnout knock-off

Comment

Day 12: Half-Life.
                                OK, so I've played this before, but not for ages. It was about 12p in a Steam sale.
                                Installed Steam and the game and played about 68 seconds. I'm not even off the tram yet, but I'm claiming this as my first 12 Games of Kryssmas success.

Thanks for organising, [MENTION=9333]kryss[/MENTION]!

Comment

Working...
                                X