Clear All

Ha! What shape is it?
    Does it rattle?

Comment

Did you send him a live rattlesnake?

Comment

All sorted on my side

Comment

Mine arrived just in time, going away to family tomorrow! [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] had fun with the Postman whilst I was at work today

Comment

I'm excited to see what Blobcat made this year!

Comment

It's a secret kryss. No one will know!

I have been very discreet this year. I only signed it with a "Z".

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] had fun with the Postman whilst I was at work today
                I've seen this film before. I scrubbed through to the end though

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Ha! What shape is it?
                  Does it rattle?
                  Pretty massive box. I mean really big! But hardly weighs anything - so it must be Gwyneth Paltrow's head.

Comment

Who said I’d made something in the past?!?!

Honestly though I had super ideas for this year but just not had the time at all. The only Christmas decoration I made this year was 1 reindeer for myself and a friend and that was at the end of September. I had an urge to start making it and the friends mum had just passed away so I wanted to make it early to cheer her a little (I promised to make her one the next time I made another).

I was supposed to make some African animals for my new sister-in-law but that never happened.

I hope my secret Santa is not too disappointed!!!

Comment

Yeah!! My Secret Santa item has arrived. I checked the tracking on the one I sent out too. The last entry was on the 20th December which said "Departure from inward office of exchange - destination country" so I hope it reaches the person in time. I bloody hope so since I posted it on the 11th.

Comment

Secret Santa all wrapped and posted, speical delivery so better arrive tomorrow, hope the person likes it. Mine arrived few days ago and is sitting under tree.

Comment

I have received! Sorry mate, thought I’d already said.

Comment

Sorry, forgot to update, yes the gifts to me arrived safely end of last week!
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Tried to edit in Mobile mode and it deleted my post.

It's Christmas Eve, so can I have an update, please?

As far as I'm aware, the following users have not received their gift:
                              [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION]
                              [MENTION=917]ItsThere[/MENTION]
                              [MENTION=16075]DaytimeDreamer[/MENTION]

There's a bit of jiggery-pokery with a couple of international participants, but that many can't be right?
                              Last edited by QualityChimp; 24-12-2019, 21:54.

Comment

Mate, i posted yesterday saying that i had recieved mine a week or so ago and that i posted mine out on monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X