No announcement yet.

Secret Santa 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait I am in, That is 9 just need one more come on! It said 2019 not 2020 just saw it.
    Last edited by CAPCOM; 26-11-2020, 10:30.

Comment

OK!

Same as the last few years, I post in the previous year's thread to see if there's enough interest to run another Bordersdown SecretSanta.

I'm going to need a minimum of 10 participants and I'm going to close this with enough time to ship to international participants such as @Yakumo, @kryss and @randombs, should they with to join in.

This isn't a jokey one like your workplace where you get rid of some Lynx shower gel or out-of-date biscuits, this is top-tier giftage!

We've been doing this since about 2004 and it's almost always brilliant when people really get on board, with some brilliant and thoughtful gifts.

Post here to let me know if you're in.
      If we hit ten by the weekend, I'll do a proper 2021 thread.

Have a look at some of the gifts above to see some of the lovely thoughtful gifts that were exchanged.
      If you've thought about doing it in previous years, but bottled it - this is your year!

1. QualityChimp
      2. Yakumo
      3. Teddymeow
      4. Fuse
      5. Brieyarios Bererereneski
      chopemon
      7. Zaki
      8. gambit6613
      9. Blobcat
      Last edited by QualityChimp; 03-11-2021, 19:48.

Comment

Go on, I'll join.

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Are people really not bothered again?!
            Bit surprised because it's been so much fun in previous years.

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

I'll join the fun this year.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  OK!

Same as the last few years, I post in the previous year's thread to see if there's enough interest to run another Bordersdown SecretSanta.

I'm going to need a minimum of 10 participants and I'm going to close this with enough time to ship to international participants such as @Yakumo, @kryss and @randombs, should they with to join in.

This isn't a jokey one like your workplace where you get rid of some Lynx shower gel or out-of-date biscuits, this is top-tier giftage!

We've been doing this since about 2004 and it's almost always brilliant when people really get on board, with some brilliant and thoughtful gifts.

Post here to let me know if you're in.
                  If we hit ten by the weekend, I'll do a proper 2021 thread.

Have a look at some of the gifts above to see some of the lovely thoughtful gifts that were exchanged.
                  If you've thought about doing it in previous years, but bottled it - this is your year!

1. QualityChimp
                  2. Yakumo
                  3. Teddymeow
                  4. Fuse
                  5. Brieyarios Bererereneski

Comment

I'll join in this year. I've had a couple of bad experiences with this where I have received literal trash but the people who I suspect of being responsible don't post here anymore. Let's get festive!

Comment

add me to the list chimpy.

Comment

Yep count me in.

Comment

Go on then

Comment

Nice one, gang.
                            One more and I'll run it.

Comment

Can we set a rule of no digital presents like download codes and such? They don't translate from region to region plus its not really nice to get a load of numbers as a present.
                              Maybe a good idea if people list systems they own or interests they have as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                                Can we set a rule of no digital presents like download codes and such? They don't translate from region to region plus its not really nice to get a load of numbers as a present.
                                Maybe a good idea if people list systems they own or interests they have as well?
                                If I get the tenth participant, I'll do a whole new 2021 thread with instructions at the start.

Comment

Working...
                                X