2011 - Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
    2011 - Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy
    2011 - Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Trigger Finger
    2011 - Ace Combat: Northern Wings
    2014 - Ace Combat Infinity
    2015 - Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy+
    2019 - Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown

Overview:

The dogged saga of pilots fighting the very forces of gravity as they engage enemy hostiles in mid-air combat scenarios... across two realms of reality! Ace Combat has existed across four generations of console now and looks poised to grow again in its fifth thanks to a resurgent recent sequel that fans of Ridge Racer look enviously toward. A myriad of sequels and spin-offs have existed but the fundamental basis concept of engaging in set area mission types remains the core pillar of the gameplay experience.

Share your thoughts and memories of the Ace Combat series

I've loved Ace Combat since first renting the PS1 game in January 1996. The music, the dogfights and overall story were excellent for the time. It just worked as a package.

I own the first 5 games and thorough enjoy them all, for different reasons. I've not played the latest one mind, but it is on my list.

Comment

It's a series I never really got on with loads so avoided for the most part. The game that pulled me in is Assault Horizon which I ended up really enjoying despite the digs it receives and it ended up doing a fine job of pulling me in, as a result I've enjoyed AC7 and the 3DS game since then.

Comment

I loved Assault Horizon as well. I hadn't played a game in the series since Ace Combat 2 and really enjoyed it.

Comment

Loved 2 & 4

Some of the others were dreadful....

Comment

To be honest I'm quite surprised the series has had the lifespan it has done being neither sim or arcadey

Comment

Working...
            X