Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threemake?

Comment

Hopefully there will be an option to play as the REMake version of Jill Valentine, rather than Fiona Bruce from Antiques Roadshow

Comment

They've made superficial minor changes to Jill's appearance as befits the newer, more realistic style of the game.

PREORDER CANCELLED

Comment

Originally posted by kellog7 View Post
          Hopefully there will be an option to play as the REMake version of Jill Valentine, rather than Fiona Bruce from Antiques Roadshow
          It would be a nice unlockable (I remember in the original there being a shop in the city that you could get a key for and gain access to certain costumes). It'd be nice to see that again but chances are Capcom will end up charging for most of them.

If they put the Regina costume in that could be a good hint for a Dino Crisis remake (one can hope at least).

EDIT: Not all of them are great but some of these would be nice to see (the regular police officer and the long-sleeve blue dress shirt and jeans combo would be good additions):

https://residentevil.fandom.com/wiki/Unlockable_costumes_in_Resident_Evil_3:_Nemesis
          Last edited by Paddy; 12-12-2019, 17:51.

Comment

I hear there are lootboxes and you have a 1 in 362 chance of removing the nose from Nemesis. I know I have been anti-lootboxes in the past but I'm spending every penny I have until his nose is gone. You can all argue about Jill's outfit all you want but we all know what the real crime is here.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to see the other costumes up, her original RE3 outfit is already a preorder bonus

Comment

Still no sign of the Collector's Edition being available in the UK

Comment

Apparently this leaker is a reliable one and claims that after Resident Evil 3, Capcom won't be making a remake of any more Resident Evil's for a good few years putting hopes of a CV or RE4 remake to bed. He also claims that Resident Evil 8 has again been rebooted within the last year so is a way off and once RE3R is complete Capcom plans to use the engine to reboot two formant IPs. The obvious choices being Onimusha and Dino Crisis.

Comment

I'd love them to do Onimusha. All the glowing orbs and candles and flames would look incredible on next gen.

Comment

I have a feeling it will be the Outbreak series... As Resident Evil is hot property at the moment and the momentum is moving in the right direction not to milk the remaking of the series as much as they can.

Comment

Gameplay vids:

Comment

So I just read that the Nemesis can enter save rooms. Im not feeling this. Mr X was a pain in the arse, but having no safe place is just taking the piss.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                            So I just read that the Nemesis can enter save rooms. Im not feeling this. Mr X was a pain in the arse, but having no safe place is just taking the piss.
                            That’s a fookin nightmare

Comment

Not digging that. I always hated the concept of him but that takes the annoyance factor up another notch.

Comment

It was a false report chaps. Save rooms are the same as before.

Minor spoiler but you don't need to click it

There are typewriters found outside of dedicated save rooms, and Nemesis can be encountered in those locations.

Last edited by Adam; 07-03-2020, 02:26.

Comment

Working...
                                X