Resident Evil 3: Remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adam View Post
    It was a false report chaps. Save rooms are the same as before.

Minor spoiler but you don't need to click it

There are typewriters found outside of dedicated save rooms, and Nemesis can be encountered in those locations.
    Oh thank goodness.

Comment

I get the nostalgia of these remakes, but if you crave that resi 4 style gameplay , try zombie army 4. It’s ace and right up there (if not better), than it.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
        try zombie army 4. It’s ace and right up there (if not better), than it.
        I don't know anything about it. Is there a decent single-player game?

Comment

I'd be alright with Nemesis attacking you where you'd expect it to be safe. It'd be faithful to the original and keep your on your toes.

The game's not so far away now so I'm looking forward to early April.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
            I don't know anything about it. Is there a decent single-player game?
            Yes the single player mode is fantastic

Comment

Cheers, I might give it a go Only slight reservation is I think it uses the Sniper Elite 4 engine and that game gave me motion sickness.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on ZA4, I thought they were top-down twinstick shooters, for some reason (god knows why????! ) Will deffo check out now.

Just hope I get to play 3make and this before I die!!!

Comment

Heads up people, corona virus training demo is now live on PS4 and from what i have been told xbox as well. Downloading as i speak.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                    Heads up people, corona virus training demo is now live on PS4 and from what i have been told xbox as well. Downloading as i speak.
                    Cheers matey. DLing the PS4 version now. Looking forward to playing that after work tonight.

Comment

So far so good i'm loving the atmosphere, the animation lighting and voicework are all fantastic. The knife in the demo seems to not have a damage bar but not sure if in the full game it will break like in the 2nd. Seems you can still blow zombies limbs off but i feel like it takes a lot more bullets this time. My strat of blowing a leg off to slow them down then using them as a pin cushion for the knife seems to work well. Doesn't seem to be a sub weapon option for equipping the knife to use it if you get grabbed not sure if that mechanic has changed, just gonna play around and soak up the atmosphere but i can't wait till release of the full game i'm gonna have fun in this one.

It looks stunning despite the internet bitching saying it looks janky, im running on a standard PS4 and it looks great to me.

Comment

Oooooooh. Nice!

Thank you, will DL now!!!

Comment

My back button attachment is coming into it's own on this one i have run mapped to the left paddle and the dodge mechanic mapped to the right it makes manouvering around pretty easy while still aiming. Have heard nemesis is a total bitch to fight so i'm gonna have to get pretty good at dodging. apparently the demo has bobble heads to find like there was in the 2nd game, no idea if anything unlocks for finding them all. Would be cool if something did though but seeing as the demo doesn't save i'm not sure if any data would transfer. Found a couple so far, the enviroments really are fun to explore so much detail that i'm just hanging around reading everything.

Edit,
                          Nemesis just popped in to say hello and he's terrifying. I panicked like a bitch and ran but he was hot on my heels and he has some kind of tentacle thingy to drag you back, he's hard to escape from but i eventually gave him the slip only to find him drop down in front of me in another area and scare the crap out of me. This one is gonna be pretty hard to beat compared to 2 and i'm playing on assisted. Lol i'm gonna have to train on this one.
                          Last edited by importaku; 19-03-2020, 08:38.

Comment

Fab demo looks out of this world too. That RE Engine is something else too

Comment

Does anyone know if there are any bonuses for downloading this demo, prior to the release of the game in a couple of weeks? Are there any unlockable treats in the final game, for playing the demo?

I would personally like to play the final game, than ‘spoil’ it by playing the demo. But if there are incentives for doing so, I can be persuaded...

Comment

There are 20 collectable Mr Charlies in the demo, but I think the only thing you get is 100 points for your RE.net profile or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X