Resident Evil 3: Remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resident Evil 3: Remake

Pretty much confirmed now after images appeared on PSN for PS4. It will be arriving next year and the images are promotional showing the updated designs of the core characters.

Excellent if not unexpected news

Comment

Comment

Class. Cannot wait

Comment

Brilliant so looking forward this. REmake 2 was incredible.

Comment

Yasssss, while people seem to not like this one as much as the others, I loved it. Now if only they would remake the first one in this new style like 2 as I loved the changes well apart from no spiders been in 2 booooo.

Comment

cool. I'm sure i'll play the hell out of this.

Comment

Excellent stuff... I reckon Code Veronica is not far off after this is release... then maybe Dino Crisis?

It will be interesting to see the hunters making a welcome return...

Comment

I feel like someone needs to mention the nose. Why is nobody talking about the nose?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    I feel like someone needs to mention the nose. Why is nobody talking about the nose?
                    Previously a boxer before the t virus got him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      I was zooming in on Jill's nose wondering what was wrong.

Comment

Can't wait for this, hope they make it more fun than the RE2 remake, admirable as it was. Just needed a burst of fun.

I'm hoping this game focuses on excellent weaponry and ammo customization like the original did. That would definitely be fun.

Comment

Not with that nose, it won’t. It’s more ridiculous than the Mister X hat. Come on, internet - if you can fix movie Sonic, sort this nose out. Its clearly the most pressing issue of our time.

Comment

Trailer is out for this. Release date 03.04.2020.

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Fingers crossed, has a real chance of being better than RE2 Remake. Really--really hoping a remake of Code Veronica is next.

Comment

Working...
                              X