No announcement yet.

Fave Gaming Moments 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the Tremors style elephant type gun, but even that couldn't see off a three man Water Buffalo ambush

Vanpeebles playing theHunter: Call of the Wild. View more Xbox clips at XboxClips.com

Comment

Playing Resident Evil 2 Remake. The game surpassed all my expectations and I played with smile (well, when I wasn’t scared out my skin). The new style of play, coupled wit the fan service was just a treat for me to behold...

So looking forward to RE3 Remake now!

Comment

First time you paint / summon a genie in Concrete Genie and then each subsequent first interaction (high five, sit by fire, sing etc.).

Comment

Discovering the dungeon crawler genre.

Comment

Playing with the tap and rake in the lake in Untitled Goose game.

Comment

Playing Torbjorn on attack in overwatch, which is lunacy. Placed his gun turret just above the enemy team's base as my team ran through the door. I jump off, spewing my ultimate all over the ground (oooer missus) making the target area a massive kill zone. Thought I'd wiped out their entire team and was celebrating too early. Unfortunately a Sombra had been biding her time invisible. She waited till the last second and contested the point, giving her team a chance to respawn. We never recovered, losing the round.

Epic gaming moment, even though I didn't win.

Comment

Working...
              X