User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Touryst

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Ono View Post
    Is it download only? Can't find it online.
    Aye, seems to be mate. Conversely I wish I'd gone digital with all my Switch purchases, fed up of swapping carts over. Think I'm spoilt with retro flashcarts.
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Mr Ono just posted! Call off the search helicopters!

How are you keeping?
    Haha. Life gets in the way.

I will wait for physical release if ever too then.

The DF video looked good, will pick it up when I get through my switch backlog

@BIG EDD: which is never, most probably. Backlogs on all consoles and handhelds...

My daughter and I finished this (about 90% done) yesterday. What a magical, intelligent, infuriating, rewarding and relaxing game.

Lazy Jones meets Fez mixed with Minecraft and Zelda with serious 90’s gamer/demo community vibes.

One of my fave games of 2019, and first time we used the Switch in TV mode!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    This looks lovely and reviewed really well but I just had a hard time figuring out what the game actually was. Sounds fun.
    Hi Dogg. It is open world exploration, Zelda 8bit dungeons, 16bit mini arcade games, rythm music, california games surfing and 8bit lazy Jones humor.

Basically a bit of everything in delicate perfectly crafted slices.

Quote Originally Posted by capcom_suicide View Post
    My daughter and I finished this (about 90% done) yesterday. What a magical, intelligent, infuriating, rewarding and relaxing game.

Lazy Jones meets Fez mixed with Minecraft and Zelda with serious 90’s gamer/demo community vibes.

One of my fave games of 2019, and first time we used the Switch in TV mode!
    Still enjoying it, but finding a couple of difficulty spikes which are rather frustrating. Still, a great package and probably to do with my lack of patience more than anything else.
    3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Quote Originally Posted by capcom_suicide View Post
    Hi Dogg. It is open world exploration, Zelda 8bit dungeons, 16bit mini arcade games, rythm music, california games surfing and 8bit lazy Jones humor.

Basically a bit of everything in delicate perfectly crafted slices.
    Thank you! That sounds pretty great.

Quote Originally Posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
    Still enjoying it, but finding a couple of difficulty spikes which are rather frustrating. Still, a great package and probably to do with my lack of patience more than anything else.
    My best advice would be to think of those spikes like a speccy game. You need to use a lot of time (ideally with a friend) to agree on a strategy, and then go for it. Like an old master system game boss where you use a day thinking about winning strategies Fully understand the pain!