Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What you getting yourself for Christmas 2019?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find I get into the whole getting stuff thing and just kind of roll with it. So I won’t buy myself something in the run up to Christmas but then I’ll get these gifts and some of them will be great and others not of course and, seeing as I’m getting stuff anyway, I may as well just buy what I really want and before I know it I have bought basically everything that would have been on my Christmas list. And honestly, almost always a lot of buyer’s remorse.

Comment

Except Sunstreaker, yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
        The Scampis are great but I feel the Bacons have a better 'crisp formula', the Scampis get a bit floury once you've chewed 'em a bit. They're still gorge, though, don't get me wrong, but I'd prefer a bag of six Bacons, they're sooooo gorge and literally melt bacontastic juice into the gob!!!
        They are insanely bacon-like. The most bacon-like crisp by far. It’s actually kind of amazing.

I’m gonna Christmas gift myself a multipack today.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Except Sunstreaker, yeah?
          Obviously.

Comment

Got myself my £25 Xbox voucher...and was passing by Cash Converters and saw a new-looking, boxed C64 Mini for £29.99. Asked to have a look, it was *mint*, like it'd been only opened up once.

Had to buy it. Even left the shop first time and went "nah" but it magnetised me back and I'm glad I got it now!

Comment

Right. Downloaded the firmware and about ten choice zipped ROMs. And a homebrew 1541 disc version of Bruce Lee 2.

Bruce Lee 2 worked first time, update worked fine (and gives you a C64 version of 'Farming Simulator') but no matter with zip or unzipped files, I can't get it to read 'em.

Apols if this is a baaaaaad question to ask. But I want this thing to SING. This is gonna be my prime 'evocation device' of 2020. It is gonna be a hub of SID choonz and emotion and will be a driving, nostalgic force in my life. Even with a pad, I'm not expecting most of these to hold up. Rubber perishes...but the Star Paws main theme never does.

Comment

(forgot to ask question proper but does anyone know how to put games on this thing? It's Xmas night 2019 and I've had about 11/12 pint cans of San Miguel and am getting too drunk to carry on but Hubbard is more godly than ever).

Comment

Working...
                X