No announcement yet.

BPX042: Hard Wares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be picking up an Analogue Pocket for sure.

I would like to get a full C64 setup going. Computer, monitor, tape drive and floppy drive but there isn't really space for it atm.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
      You say that every time, and the hype will spin your purse clean out of your pocket
      Have you seen [MENTION=4034]Atticus[/MENTION]' purse?

Comment

Almost certainly "none". However...

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
        The Analogue Pocket is top of my list for 2020.
        ... this is the only thing I'm considering.

Comment

I recently (like a week back) got an Ultimate 64 Elite, so my 8-bit needs are met (bar another SID chip). But I expect to get a Pyra, which is a Linux based handheld with game controls to replace my lovely Open Pandora. Will be playing Dreamcast games on the metro hopefully!

Comment

I never buy the first version of anything so I'm waiting for the PS5 Slim.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

Also, after discovering I can't transfer the PSP version of The Gradius Collection to my Vita, I'm really tempted to pick up a PSP.
              I just love those little disc carts!

I have a couple of PSP's that I don't use and would like to sell, if you are interested after Christmas give me a shout I'm sure we can come to an arrangement.

For me, I'm still exclusively playing EDF5 (300+ hrs) so any new console would have to have a new EDF game.

I'm moving more towards retro, nothing like what VP is doing but perhaps a Saturn, PS or PS2, DC or even a 360, we'll see.

Comment

PS5 takes the comfortable lead, retro looks to be set to do well too. Presumably Switch has hit its max with Bordersdown players

Comment

More info being out now, any voting changes?

Comment

Sony have traditionally had games on their machines which I really enjoy so at some point, defo PS5.

Thing is the PS4 has been so successful that there are still a couple of huge AAA releases for it in the shape of TLOU2 and Ghost Of Tsushima.

At some point I may end up picking up a Series X but due to the lack of exclusives for that machine I may be better served in getting a One X to play them.

Both companies have built impressive machines and both will have great games on them but let's book it down to a single number and get really worked up about FLOPS.

Comment

Working...
                    X