Jackass 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackass 4

Despite being well into their 40s, the cast, led by show creator Johnny Knoxville, are poised for a return to the big screen for the latest installment in their hugely popular franchise.

Paramount have announced Jackass 4 for release in 2021, it's light on details but seems likely to be straight up belated more of the previous ones.

The North Water The first photos are out from the anticipated mini-series adaptation of Ian McGuire’s novel “The North Water” which hails from celebrated “Weekend” and “45 Years” writer/director Andrew Haigh. Colin Farrell, Jack O’Connell, Stephen Graham, Tom Courtenay, and Peter Mullan star in the story of a killer on board a whaling expedition in […]

Two days into filming both Knoxville and Steve-O have been hospitalised in an incident involving a full high speed treadmill and a tuba

Comment

Genuinely made me smile seeing that title pop up on the Music, Movies...thread.

Jackass always made me smile back in the day. It reminded me of taking knocks and keeping on going on and not taking oneself at all seriously.

I could tell drink and drugs and adulthood might bring a sobering quality to the franchise but the dogged persistence can't help but keep on going on. I like that. It's true. They were fuccccccin BERRRILLLIANT.

This is FAB news. FAB-O-TASTIC news. Be rugged and humorous and ignore the jealousers and hataz and blast blast on. That's the golden path.

What a great day I've had today, the cusp of my 46th birthday and actual 46th birthday.

Listen to this:

My bin-buddy who does the black bins alongside me doing the infectious bins (who I've been working with since April, not long) gives me a one litre bottle of Jack Daniel's. I'm touched. Not by him, the gesture. I mean, how nice is that?

And then my card from my mam contained 2x£25's worth of Xbox Store credit which I'm still yet to spend and am absolutely foaming at the bollocks about to spend...I'm dancin' n' jivin' better than MJ did before he got a taste for the propofol 'milk', it's deffo easier to moonwalk better than him, now he's a corpse.

ALSO got a 125ml bottle of Calvin Klein OBSESSION, which I bloody love.

And Terrys Chocolate Orange, old skool milk choc (AKA The Best).

I haven't had a haul as good as this since 1992. Fuc me.

Comment

I mean, how many bumbaclartz yammer on about politics all the time and have never sharted 'emselvez or took a fisty smash to the gob, jaw, teeth?

I appreciate the battered ones who keep getting back up each and every time they get battered on down!!!!

(PS: this is alchemic, liquid verbiage, worship my girthy beanstalk of veiny, pale flesh!!!!!!)

Comment

The fourth and final feature in the “Jackass” franchise has scored the title of “Jackass Forever” with the official trailer set to debut next week – Tuesday July 20th to be precise. Much of the old gang returns for another round of dangerous stunts and gross humor. Johnny Knoxville, Steve-O, Jason ‘Wee Man’ Acuna, Chris […]

The film will be titled Jackass Forever and will have a trailer shortly with new images now released:

Comment

Some quality Jazzfunk action in here. I wonder where that guy is, he hasn't posted for ages

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
              Some quality Jazzfunk action in here. I wonder where that guy is, he hasn't posted for ages
              Yeah, I wondered that too. Last post I remember reading was the account of his beautiful and spontaneous all-nighter under the stars.

Comment

Hope he’s all good.

Comment

JF said once he only posts in a good mood, so hope hes back.

Comment

Comment

Yep I'll be watching that

Comment

Looks absolutely ridiculous. I love it.

Comment

Paramount has once again delayed its upcoming Tom Cruise tentpoles – “Top Gun: Maverick” and the seventh “Mission: Impossible” film – over COVID-19 concerns. “Top Gun: Maverick” is being moved from November 19th to May 27th 2022. “Mission: Impossible 7” is exiting its May 27th 2022 slot for a September 30th 2022 release. In addition, […]

Proving Paramount has now faith in the 2021 box office, Jackass Forever is another delayed film now set to release 04 February 2022

Comment

Working...
                          X