X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horses are horses, no?

Comment

Youtube. So many ****ing adverts on videos these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
        Youtube. So many ****ing adverts on videos these days.
        Firefox plus ad blocker

Comment

Ordered three bottles of resin directly from Elegoo's website. Instead I got three Mars Pro 3D printers.
          If they won't cover shipping costs to have them back, is anyone interested in one of those?

Comment

Are you uk based briareos? How hard are they to use? I could use one, I’d get it picked up as well, what you want for it?
            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 18-06-2022, 20:20.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
              Ordered three bottles of resin directly from Elegoo's website. Instead I got three Mars Pro 3D printers.
              If they won't cover shipping costs to have them back, is anyone interested in one of those?
              Paging [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION]

Comment

I'd like to dabble in 3D printing if we have the space to!

Comment

Is resin a good place to start?

Comment

I've started with resin, but filament and resin are two almost completely different workflows with different pros and cons.

Comment

Current irk. Buzz words for headlines, certain words now need to be banned in the use of a news headline as they are annoying for one and completely false in all contexts.

Comment

A new Beyonce album is releasing with the lead track released. Out the gate loads of sycothantic coverage where everyone pretends that regurgitating samples of other peoples superior tracks that you've hired upwards of 14 writers to produce in your name qualifies as being a skilled song maker. Her claim to being a strong music maker is akin to the Colonels claim to be the premier fried chicken producer. Both are mass manufacturing myths with lackey's in the kitchen doing all the work whilst their corporate brand manufactured spokes character waxes lyrical about how finger lickin' good they are.

Comment

Isn't everything on the radio this mass produced garbage with awards and media claiming they are geniuses?
                          Its how Max Martin has managed to stay in the shadows for so long, because record lables have kept him hidden behind the more attractive Avatar.

Comment

Still don't have the £120 Pure Energy owe me after they collapsed last year. Shell Energy took over the account and tell me it takes a long time. I think 8+ months is long enough? Feels like I'm never getting it back. Still annoyed Pure Energy took a final payment instead of using the credit in my account, before dropping dead the very next day.

Comment

Went to a race. Got my number. Rolled my ankle lol in a warm up jog. Now in hospital awaiting xray results. Did not like the noise my ankle made and it's HUGE

Comment

A real man would of walked it off and finished the race 😁

Comment

Working...
                                X