• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what my "friends" said too. Ex friends

Comment

Gws Charlie boy.

Comment

Comment

So Amazon how will that help with the grieving process? Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

Comment

"Alexa... what time is it?"

"... Barry... is... is that you?..."

"... Nana?!"

"... Barry... I wish, I wish when I was alive I'd told you just once... just once... to subscribe to Amazon Prime with free priority deliver seven days a week"

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              "Alexa... what time is it?"

"... Barry... is... is that you?..."

"... Nana?!"

"... Barry... I wish, I wish when I was alive I'd told you just once... just once... to subscribe to Amazon Prime with free priority deliver seven days a week"
              Prank calls are back… and they’re better than ever!

Comment

New trainee and I were chatting about something random and she asked how old I was. When I told her she was surprised (I look more mid/ late 20's than late 30's) and said her mum was 2 years older than me.

Thanks squirt.
                Last edited by Blobcat; 02-07-2022, 10:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                  New trainee and I were chatting about something random and she asked how old I was. When I told her she was surprised (I look more mid/ late 20's than late 30's) and said her mum was 2 years older than me.

Thanks squirt.
                  Oh man. I work with 2 guys both born in 1999. I left school in 1999. I have CDs older than them!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post

Thanks squirt.
                    Brilliant.

Comment

It seems this sharp pain I've had in my shoulder for weeks is a torn Deltoid.

Comment

The Gentleminions trend

A sad push to try and force a meme into existence using an idea that is poorly conceived, utterly unamusing and doesn't even make any contextual sense

Comment

The Gentleminions trend

A sad push to try and force a meme into existence using an idea that is poorly conceived, utterly unamusing and doesn't even make any contextual sense
                          I don’t want to live in this world anymore

Comment

The Gentleminions trend
                            Alternate take, I think it's a bit of daft fun even if it is pointless.

Comment

I'm with Asura.
                              Just a bunch of young lads having some fun, not hurting anyone, making money for the cinemas, going to see a film that's been on hold for 3 years, on a franchise that they probably grew up with.

Jeez, chillax, grampa Ignition!

Comment

There's a reason girls aren't getting involved
                                Next time I would appreciate they added some wit to their efforts

Comment

Working...
                                X