This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brad View Post
    £2 a day to “unlock” my phone for use in France. Thanks Brexit. The gift that keeps on giving.
    But it could be a good thing, just give it a chance. Sniggers, sorry i can’t hold the laughter back anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
      £2 a day to “unlock” my phone for use in France. Thanks Brexit. The gift that keeps on giving.
      Give it a year; all phones will have different chargers again.

Comment

The price of ‘freedom’.

Comment

Had some issues with my wrist lately. Was bad one morning, despite being pretty certain I'd not slept on my hand (which has happened before), but it went away after a day or two which I was thankful for. Now a few weeks later, it's gotten bad again. What keeps happening is that I do something with my hand which I consider normal, but there's some very sharp, very immediate pain that forces me to re-examine and accept that I'm contorting in a way it does not like.

Finally got hold of a support slint that fits now, which should hopefully stop me making things worse at least.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            Had some issues with my wrist lately. Was bad one morning, despite being pretty certain I'd not slept on my hand (which has happened before), but it went away after a day or two which I was thankful for. Now a few weeks later, it's gotten bad again. What keeps happening is that I do something with my hand which I consider normal, but there's some very sharp, very immediate pain that forces me to re-examine and accept that I'm contorting in a way it does not like.

Finally got hold of a support slint that fits now, which should hopefully stop me making things worse at least.
            That sounds like some hardcore, exotic masturbation techniques you’re experimenting with, old bean.

Comment

Didn't know how else to break it to you that my solo reworking of the kama sutra is on hold for now. I'll refund you right away.

Comment

Stick to the more orthodox medieval folk dances, old chap.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                  The price of ‘freedom’.
                  Freedom isn’t free,
                  It costs folks like you and me

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                    Freedom isn’t free,
                    It costs folks like you and me
                    America, **** yeah!!!

Comment

That’s me caught covid for the first time, which in turn closes my business down for a week. Only plus is my wife is in Northern Ireland until Saturday so I can isolate home alone no bother, and at least I can work through some of my backlog of games I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                        That’s me caught covid for the first time, which in turn closes my business down for a week. Only plus is my wife is in Northern Ireland until Saturday so I can isolate home alone no bother, and at least I can work through some of my backlog of games I suppose.
                        Don’t get a fuse-style injury.

Comment

A what now?

Comment

Fuse has injured his wrist while jacking off.

Some people

Comment

Not an irk, but my poor boy keeps falling on the same knee. He's ripped the scab off 3 times now. He's going to have such a scar.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                Someone crashed a stolen delivery truck through the wall of my local Co-op (https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/3-store-e...o-op-1.6033006) and now I have to drive to the next supermarket instead of walk. Thankfully nobody was seriously injured, but they'll be closed for weeks while it gets fixed up.
                                They opened today!? I guess that works as.long as the holding is structurally sound....

Comment

Working...
                                X