This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    Not an irk, but my poor boy keeps falling on the same knee. He's ripped the scab off 3 times now. He's going to have such a scar.
    Does it look like the London underground map? If it does you son is Dumbledore

Comment

Went to play Bloodstained on PS4 for the first time. The update is taking so long to install that I suspect it's actually just downloading the entire game and the disc contains nothing other than wishful thinking.

Comment

Yeah [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION], that is my pet irk with the last couple of generations

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          Went to play Bloodstained on PS4 for the first time. The update is taking so long to install that I suspect it's actually just downloading the entire game and the disc contains nothing other than wishful thinking.
          I’m looking at your Halo Infinite physical edition.

Comment

I can't stand the massive downloads and frequent mandatory system updates, does my head in. More than once I've thought "oh I'll play a quick game of X" on my lunch break and then by the time it's all updated and happy I'm back to bloody work.

Comment

The worst updates are in VR, because you feel like you can't do anything else than watch the progress bar.

Comment

I just think of discs now as physical license keys really. Their association with the actual game software is basically just notional a lot of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                  The worst updates are in VR, because you feel like you can't do anything else than watch the progress bar.
                  Pictures Asura trapped inside his VR headset, his free will and line of sight blighted by a floating progress bar....

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
                    Pictures Asura trapped inside his VR headset, his free will and line of sight blighted by a floating progress bar....
                    Is it progressing towards me? Or away from me?

Comment

My phone died, completely broken. Dead. Frustrating as due to their uniqueness (Android phone with physical keyboard) they're as expensive as when I bought it 3 years ago.

Good news is that I got my old phone working, which means I'm in the odd position of being able to boast the only person on Bordersdown posting via BlackBerry OS.

Comment

That’s stunning to read [MENTION=7652]Hirst[/MENTION] have you owned an Android or Apple iPhone and didn’t get on with a virtual keyboard?

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
                          That’s stunning to read @Hirst have you owned an Android or Apple iPhone and didn’t get on with a virtual keyboard?
                          Yeah, had an Android with touchscreen and couldn't get on with it. Tried others but never liked it. Got a used BlackBerry Classic with keys and immediately liked it. Only stopped using it as most things gradually became unsupported, moved to an Android-based BlackBerry KeyOne (R.I.P).

I guess I'll just muddle along with this until I save up for a Unihertz Titan or equivalent weird keyboard phone.

Comment

That's epic. I can't think of how I would get by in my day to day life without using a virtual keyboard. I totally get why you don't like a keyboard without physcial feedback and I'm the same, but the convinent nature of a smart phone with touch sensitive controls, trumps the need for keyboard interaction. For me, anyway!

Comment

Isn’t the next iPhone getting haptics on the keyboard? Or the next big iOS version? Might go some way to appeasing the people that like a physical keyboard.

Comment

4hr migraine so far. Showing no signs of improving. This thread is pretty much the only place I can moan about this...

Comment

Working...
                                X