Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People stockpiling houses to stockpile freezers to stockpile food. Maybe Corona is natural selection

Comment

Got about £2 to blow of my Xbox credit (just under). Browsing for summat cheap and come across add-ons for 'Warface'.

I'd forgotten about that awful game title but it got me hating it all over again, I have an irrational hatred of it I can't explain, I just DETEST the title of the game!

It's the only game name I hate, god knows how the mind works. Must be cos of that time people were adding the word 'face' at the end of words.

Anyway, highly irrational. It's probably a decent game, as well.

Comment

TRULY cringe, 'star-studded' version of John Lennon's 'Imagine' doing the round with self-isolated slebs each contributing a snippet of lyric from their mobile phone camera.

The thing about the song 'Imagine' is that I HATE it. Hate and hate and hate and hate. Such a horrible, twee, mealy-mouthed, pious dirge.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE.

I'd rather have Jack Lemmon running Imagine (Software).

Comment

Thanks for the warning, that sounds like a living nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
            TRULY cringe, 'star-studded' version of John Lennon's 'Imagine' doing the round with self-isolated slebs each contributing a snippet of lyric from their mobile phone camera.

The thing about the song 'Imagine' is that I HATE it. Hate and hate and hate and hate. Such a horrible, twee, mealy-mouthed, pious dirge.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE.

I'd rather have Jack Lemmon running Imagine (Software).
            Agreed, it's vile, this version especially so. I was already dry wretching before Natalie Portman had finished her bit.

"Imagine no possessions..." mither a procession of the obscenely wealthy, and Lennon himself from the back of a white Rolls Royce.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
              Agreed, it's vile, this version especially so. I was already dry wretching before Natalie Portman had finished her bit.

"Imagine no possessions..." mither a procession of the obscenely wealthy, and Lennon himself from the back of a white Rolls Royce.
              People were collectively trying to remind these people on Twitter that when South Korea started to have problems, a consortium of K-Pop idols got together and gave away cash money to help with the relief effort. Like, they used their considerable resources to help everyone. They didn't create a viral video which, from what I can tell, seems to only be a way to remind everyone who these people are.

Comment

Right, free 'we care a lot' publicity, literally dialled in from their private islands.

Comment

Exactly! Poor Will Ferrell.

Comment

I imagine all the people are c**ts. Wait..nope, that's real.

Comment

Ever wanted proof of Twitter's spam problem?

That hashtag is trending, about some religious group. Note the thousands of tweets from "real people", all similar, not duplicated. Those aren't bots; those are spam-farms. So many of the "real people" on Twitter are fake.

Comment

I have a horrible feeling April fools this Year will go hideously wrong and i suspect someone or a company have really poor taste April fool joke that causes them to have to do a Apology

Anyone want to place bets on what site/person/company would do that ?

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                          I have a horrible feeling April fools this Year will go hideously wrong and i suspect someone or a company have really poor taste April fool joke that causes them to have to do a Apology

Anyone want to place bets on what site/person/company would do that ?
                          I call Wetherspoons.

Comment

Updated MacOS the other day and all of a sudden it's popping up a finder window for my iPhone which isn't plugged in but is sat on the desk nearby. Repeatedly. Trying to google the issue is proving difficult, and while I've certainly got bigger fish to fry, it is most certainly irksome.

Comment

Being so knackered by the time evening hits that I still haven't even turned on Half Life Alyx

Comment

A small but irksome gaming irk

Only getting to play animal crossing in the evening as still working but leaving early to get in. Only have a a few days to catch the fish/ bugs available till the end of the month and they only come out late at night when I’m too knackered to play!

Also I totally predict ‘spoons will do something stupid soon too

Comment

Working...
                                X