Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was interested in the first sentence then realized what thread you posted this on. Urgh.

Comment

Bloody Amazon Japan and my credit card, once again it's been declined by Amazon as they said they can't process my payment yet it seems to work fine with the marketplace seller i just bought from at the exact same time as i ordered from amazon. Buying games now has become that little bit more annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        Bloody Amazon Japan and my credit card, once again it's been declined by Amazon as they said they can't process my payment yet it seems to work fine with the marketplace seller i just bought from at the exact same time as i ordered from amazon. Buying games now has become that little bit more annoying.
        Probably not related, but there was a message at my local supermarket saying certain credit cards are being declined but it didn't say which types. There was no Japanese warning, only an English one, so I imagine it was specific to foreign credit cards.

THE NUMBER 23

Comment

On a related note, Paypal temp blocked my account two days ago for putting the surname "Gonzalez" (part of the description I typed for the item I was buying) in the notes section *roll eyes* a couple of confused emails later and it was unblocked. Really clamping down on that Hispanic/Cuba flow of money guys...
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            What card are you using? I use a Revolut for Amazon JP and I have to authorise the payment in the app manually sometimes, as it's halted automatically as a fraud prevention thing.

Comment

I’m using a Visa card from Halifax. Weirdly it’s fine with me buying from amazon Japan’s marketplace sellers but something with amazon japan direct causes it to be declined. Logged into my visa account online to check and it doesn’t even appear as a pre authorisation it’s like an amazon is automatically blocking it for some reason I think I’m gonna have to bother with their customer support to find out why. Nothing wring with my card or the marketplace transactions would have been blocked too.
              Last edited by importaku; 01-07-2020, 15:28.

Comment

Not sure what the deal is with your Halifax Visa but worth looking into Revolut or Monzo for international purchases, they use the interbank rate of exchange so you might find it’s a bit cheaper.

Comment

I have a rotten cold and that sucks and I’m not even sure how it’s possible with the very careful social distancing we’ve been doing. I haven’t been in contact with anyone and my family haven’t been close to anybody and none of them have colds. I have a magic cold. But I don’t want it. Better not turn out to be the covid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    I have a rotten cold and that sucks and I’m not even sure how it’s possible with the very careful social distancing we’ve been doing. I haven’t been in contact with anyone and my family haven’t been close to anybody and none of them have colds. I have a magic cold. But I don’t want it. Better not turn out to be the covid.
                    Same thing happened to my partners dad. Caught flu out of no where. They’ve been ultra careful to isolate and haven’t even seen us once this whole time, they’ve only gone shopping when places are empty. He woke up one morning and could hardly move, bed ridden for a week. He actually thought he had corvid and booked a test, negative, just a bad flu.

Comment

Well, at least 2020 can't get any wor...

Comment

How..?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                          How..?
                          I have it from a very reliable source that it was genetically engineered in a Chinese biolab and released as a test.

(It's still not wiped out in Mongolia and is passed by rodents. It's very rare, but eating of wild animals has been temporarily banned.)

Comment

Florida: hold my beer...

Since 1962, Florida has reported only 37 cases of the deadly pathogen, which attacks brain tissue.
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

It has been decades since I had full-on anxiety but, guys, it's like you're willing it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                                Lovely.

Comment

Working...
                                X