This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I’d get the Richard one!

To go with my Home Improvement Wilson one.

I’ve heard they can be combined like a Transformer, but frankly, I don’t believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      People who buy Funko Pops irk me.
      We'd rather have a bowl of coco pops!

Comment

Did this lot all go to school together or something? There's a gang of them.

Comment

All Northern, mate.

They bonded as kids spending days pointing at planes and nights trying to rescue the moon from ponds with a rake.

Comment

All Northern, mate.

They bonded as kids spending days pointing at planes and nights trying to rescue the moon from ponds with a rake.

Ach, get back to your Thatcherite prefab, chowing asparagus hummus, drinking ten pound shandies, and adding ‘r’s to words that do not possess them.

Comment

All Northern, mate.

I picture them as boys like a northern Lucky Stars crew, drinking tetley mixed with shandy and perving over girls. Trying to load disc based spectrum games on tape decks.

Comment

Damn you all to hell.

The Brum mafia, on the other hand, spent their yoof eating pencil shavings, stealing candy cigarettes from corner shops and laughing uncontrollably at scarecrows. Oh, and sounding thick.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                  Damn you all to hell.

The Brum mafia, on the other hand, spent their yoof eating pencil shavings, stealing candy cigarettes from corner shops and laughing uncontrollably at scarecrows. Oh, and sounding thick.
                  That's quite accurate, to be fair. I paid for the candy cigs, other kids didn't. I spent a lot of time oop north as a kid, will you spare me when you invade, prinny?

Comment

What's all this 'candy' business? If it's the same as 'sweets' it's not from the North I know, it were 'toffees' pure and simple in the North as a kid when I grew up.

Tha' knows.

Comment

Another one???? Never identified Anpanman as their gang before... Does Charlesr know the site's been infiltrated by a northern guerilla separatist movement? Quality Chimp has gone undercover with them it seems, what's going on? They communicate on ps4 and xbox live?

Comment

I did live in the North East for a while, but I had to move back because I like to get out of the bath to wee.

Comment

Toffee cigarettes? What kind of twaddle is that?

Yorkshire is the south. I’ve been there. I had to travel south.

And sweets in the true North, before you reach wildling territory [MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION] , are ‘kets’. Not ketamine, to be clear.

Comment

I did live in the North East for a while, but I had to move back because I like to get out of the bath to wee.
                            We have evolved since then. We now piss in the shower or in the sink.

Comment

My mate's old dentist got sacked for pissing in the sink.

Comment

I’ve freestyled at work and not got the boot. Yet. I even have my own club. 66% of the membership are women.

Comment

Working...
                                X