This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
    I'd be over the moon if I could find a house for 190K! (f**k London!)
    No idea what you're complaining about, you can get some quality parking spaces for that price!

Comment

Not seeing that here, the missus is currently selling her mum's old property and Covid has seen buyers offering about 25-50k less than what it would have been worth at the start of the year. We shall see where it goes.
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
        I'd be over the moon if I could find a house for 190K! (f**k London!)
        Hahaha, I was thinking the same thing - like, you mean £1.9m, right?

It's all good I'll just live in this 1 bed ex council till I die.

Comment

Good news, gang:
          Tory changes allow 'homes' without windows the size of Boris Johnson's limo.

Comment

Hayfever is the devil.

The pollen count is so high today, I can't stop sneezing

Comment

Hit a spider above the bed with my slipper... Missed...It fell into the bed and vanished. I think I have to sleep elsewhere.

Comment

Just burn the place to the ground, just to be sure.

Comment

Its better than finding yourself itching in the night and in your half-asleep state suddenly find yourself clutching one in you hand between yourself and your partner in bed. I ran to the loo and only saw the culprit as I flushed it. We spent the next hour stripping the bed, hoovering the whole room and remaking it before we could convince ourselves to go back to sleep.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                      Its better than finding yourself itching in the night and in your half-asleep state suddenly find yourself clutching one in you hand between yourself and your partner in bed. I ran to the loo and only saw the culprit as I flushed it. We spent the next hour stripping the bed, hoovering the whole room and remaking it before we could convince ourselves to go back to sleep.
                      Are you two 5 years old?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        Are you two 5 years old?
                        This thing both felt and sounded like a crumpling receipt when crushed. It was huge.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            Are you two 5 years old?
                            I hear they're remaking Wizard of Oz just so they can find you a heart.

Comment

Giant enemy spider

I think they crawl across your eyes when you sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                You see you joke but it was crunchy and plump and only marginally smaller than that.
                                God it makes me shiver just thinking about it!

Not the biggest spider we have had to evict. One was so big I was too scared to cross it as it in the way of the narrow stairs to get up to our first flat. The bloke said just to step on it but I explained it was so big it would overspill the width of my shoe if I stepped on it. This was about one a hand span wide and [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION] had to bleach that spawn of satan to **** with Flash kitchen spray and nearly set fire to it before scooping it up in a large dustpan and brush.

I don't mind spiders that wouldnt make a sound if the walked/ fell on something. THAT spider would leave a dent in your duvet if it fell on it. Christ, Nightmare fuel
                                Last edited by Blobcat; 27-07-2020, 19:51.

Comment

Working...
                                X