This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
    Lately, for broken items, the seller might message me, 'If we refund 2 pounds, and you keep the product, is that ok?'. Then the figure changes. I have to spell out to them the item is BROKEN, as in keeping it is of no use or value.
    I guess the majority of claims can be solved with a little money back, and it's less hassle all round. The seller probably thought you wanted to haggle.

I bought a 2nd-hand cordless vacuum a while ago which had low battery life(3 mins on high power, 10 mins on low). The batteries are not cheap or safe to replace myself. The seller offered a full refund if I returned it(and I think they would have covered the cost), or half my money back if I kept it. I took the money because it's handy for emergencies.

Comment

That's true , I agree if the item works at all.

Comment

And now honeymoon v2.0 is also cancelled. Fan-****ing-tastic.

Comment

Sorry to hear that dude. Where were you meant to go?

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
            Sorry to hear that dude. Where were you meant to go?
            Majorca. We booked it a couple of months ago when we had to cancel the trip to Florida we'd been planning for 10 years.

Comment

Majorca is really nice, too. Bummer.

Although one night I did have to confront a Russian stag party with my knob out.

They apologised to us over breakfast the morning after.

Comment

Can I hear the rest of that story?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  Can I hear the rest of that story?
                  I was in the bathroom having a poo when a drunken Russian stag party came storming into our room. My wife and kid were on the bed. My wife screamed and I didn't know WTF was going on. I wiped as fast as I could, by which point they were already leaving for the hallway, but I came out of the bathroom Charlie Bronson style and gave them all a helping hand. I shouted something about my wife and kid and them showing more respect in a Scottish accent for added effect (I was raised by Glaswegians), or something, can't quite remember as I was quite angry.

I think the logic being that no one wants to fight an angry naked Scottish man who's only partially wiped his arse.

Anyway, we were eating breakfast the next morning and they all came over to apologise profusely.

Comment

Good strategy. Got the results.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                      I think the logic being that no one wants to fight an angry naked Scottish man who's only partially wiped his arse.
                      We've all been there. Classic.

Comment

I went to visit [MENTION=2625]randombs[/MENTION] at his house in Japan.
                        When I got there, he wouldn't share his WiFi pasword, so used up all my data as it's outside the EU.
                        His wife barely acknowledged me.
                        He didn't want to go out anywhere, just hang around his house.

All-in-all, it was a pretty rubbish dream.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          When I got there, he wouldn't share his WiFi pasword, so used up all my data as it's outside the EU.

Ahahahahaha! You sure it wasn't [MENTION=5490]wakka[/MENTION]?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                            Ahahahahaha! You sure it wasn't @wakka?
                            Hahahaha I'd forgotten all about that. I never even saw that bloke again.

Comment

I had a dream last night in which two-time PDC world champion Adrian Lewis was our local Amazon delivery driver.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

I told you the password numerous times!

OnlyTheFinestChimpsCanWiMyFi

Comment

Working...
                                X