This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
    Toffee cigarettes? What kind of twaddle is that?

Yorkshire is the south. I’ve been there. I had to travel south.

And sweets in the true North, before you reach wildling territory @Colin , are ‘kets’. Not ketamine, to be clear.
    Anything from the toffee shop was a toffee, sweets existed in the south (where beer was the same strength as corporation pop) and scouseland, we had a scouser come to our school and when he started talking about sweets we thought he was soft, though to be fair he though we were all weird for saying toffee.

Yep, north Mancland was toffeeland.

We always pissed in the toilet, known as the bog, which was of course outside where we kept our whippets.

Comment

People who walk along with their attention solely focussed on their phone and not where they are going or their surroundings.

These same people then stop dead and block the pavement for ongoing travellers.

Comment

Christmas Tree
        More so that tomorrow it comes down

Comment

Took ours down this afternoon. One less job tomorrow.

Comment

Ours went yesterday. Thank goodness.

Comment

Wow. We took ours down last Sunday!

Comment

One for @charlesr the "reply to thread" button after quoting someone, appearing just under the reply box making it look like the post button.

*@~{}*/ up quite a few replies I've typed and then I can't be bothered to retype them as it resets everything you wrote, if you then click on it.

Comment

Originally posted by S3M View Post
                  One for @charlesr the "reply to thread" button after quoting someone, appearing just under the reply box making it look like the post button.

*@~{}*/ up quite a few replies I've typed and then I can't be bothered to retype them as it resets everything you wrote, if you then click on it.

I've never even noticed that button before. I always use the quick reply box.

It sounds like you are writing on PC?? If so, the forum saves your latest draft once a minute, so if you refresh the page and come back to the reply box, you'll see a "restore auto saved content" option just underneath the text entry area.

Comment

Just installed 360 RDR1 onto my XB1.

STILL irks me that it's asking me to pay for the Undead Nightmare DLC. I bought it in a Rockstar sale on 360 around 2010/2011, I 'own' it but Live on XB1 doesn't seem to recognise it.

So bloody annoying. It's just like with the Mass Effect 2 Shadow Broker DLC, I bought that as well on 360 but can't get that, either.

Any solutions? This is F*****G annoying! Give me what I ****ing paid for!!!!!

Comment

Ignore me. It fooled me by making me think I had to pay £6.75 for the DLC.

But when I actually click on the option to start it, it works fine. It must've saved the 'cookie' (so why was it bloody asking me to pay again???!)

Duuuuuh.

Ignore my irk, I'm more irked by my duuuuhness.

STILL not sure about the ME2 Shadow Broker DLC, tho. Anyone know if it ever got sorted? I bought ALL the SP DLC on 360, I just wanna play it all through on the XB1 and the irk is the only thing that's stopped me playing it!!!

Comment

Gotta say tho...t'was playing the PS3 of UD back in June or summat...but WOWsers, this is miles better, not choppy and sharp as ****.

PS3 owners really got shafted with this, back in the day.

Comment

(playing on an 'unexpanded OGXB1', btw. No Xbox One X 4K 60fps shizzle up in this biznatch).

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post

I've never even noticed that button before. I always use the quick reply box.

It sounds like you are writing on PC?? If so, the forum saves your latest draft once a minute, so if you refresh the page and come back to the reply box, you'll see a "restore auto saved content" option just underneath the text entry area.
                            I'm am on PC, button appears directly under the quick reply box as per my first post. First I heard of this site saving drafts.

As it doesn't save any form of draft for me on PC, just tested no auto save for typed messages. Unless ad blocker knocks it out, but doesn't for other sites I tried.

Comment

Type a bunch of stuff, leave it for a minute and then close the tab. Come back to the same thread - it should definitely be there in the quick reply box. Works for me. Details here: https://forums.skadi.net/threads/155...-Social-Groups

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                                Just installed 360 RDR1 onto my XB1.

STILL irks me that it's asking me to pay for the Undead Nightmare DLC. I bought it in a Rockstar sale on 360 around 2010/2011, I 'own' it but Live on XB1 doesn't seem to recognise it.

So bloody annoying. It's just like with the Mass Effect 2 Shadow Broker DLC, I bought that as well on 360 but can't get that, either.

Any solutions? This is F*****G annoying! Give me what I ****ing paid for!!!!!
                                Can't you log on to your Live account on a PC and choose to download the content to your Xbox that way?

Comment

Working...
                                X