This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shinobi7000 View Post
    Cepp, sorry about that it's seemingly a part of life now.

My irk which I never really noticed, someone posts a comment on a site and it may just be an opinion or even facts, and they get a ton of dislikes. It's so weird people take anything against their brand or whatever so seriously. Bizarre human nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
      Imagine being able to sum up that whole post with a picture...
      It's crying out for that shouting Hitler video.

Comment

"Herr Fuhrer, not enough people have been paying for blue subs to ensure on-site hosting. We are having to use Imgur"

"But it's only £5 per year! And you get to have a blue name!"

Comment

I was expecting more hate in this thread. I'm happy to be disappointed!

Comment

Didn’t chalesr change something and the reoccurring subs got cancelled or something? Not sure if mine auto renewed to be honest.

Id happily pay £10 a year if we could post pics, gifs, etc straight into the site without the unbelievable faff it is now.

Comment

I’d pay £10 if fishbowlhead could post naughty pics, gifs, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                I don't think I know that song at all.

Comment

Two pressure blotches have appeared on my €700 monitor from out of absolutely nowhere.

Not what I want.

Edit: 3 years of warranty, with just over six months remaining. Let's see what Asus say.
                  Last edited by dataDave; 17-09-2020, 09:42.

Comment

Venue threw us under a bus yesterday despite reassuring us everything was fine before we drove 300+ miles up to where we are getting hitched.

Took entirety of yesterday to put that flaming pile of poop out which we are still waiting for it to be confirmed (new seating arrangements). Everything was seemingly settled.

Now today’s news. 15 mins of chaos till we found new rules are in place from Monday.

I’m never getting married again after all this!!!!

Comment

I was thinking of you guys today, [MENTION=16665]Blobcat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5941]Asura[/MENTION]. What a bloody pain.

15 limit for weddings, 30 for funeral and 30 for grouse shooting.

Could you shoot a grouse, have a funeral for it and then get married with a total of 75 guests?

Comment

Because the virus is more contagious at a wedding?? I mean the rules are ****ing stupid

Comment

I’m constantly on edge about this wedding (covid stuff 90% of the time, 10% wedding organising/ family feuds/ jitters and the second I ease off ever so slightly things get worse.

Just waiting for confirmation of the new table arrangements and trying to replan the table decor AGAIN tomorrow and then the main thing is taking stuff to the venue and manic flower arranging/ collecting/ cutting which is my mothers domain. She has been absolutely fantastic but mentally and physically exhausted every day helping us but I have no clue about flowers At All.

I said I just wanted some button holes and a few buds in small vases but her plans sound like a garden centre. I wanted less stress for her but she wants more so I’ll do what I can to help

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                            I’m never getting married again after all this!!!!
                            I said that after my first, er, nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                              Because the virus is more contagious at a wedding?? I mean the rules are ****ing stupid
                              Well, you may kiss the bride and all that.

Comment

The YouTube algorithm has recently introduced me to the works of "Jawarlock".

Never trust baldie bastards who ALWAYS wear bandanas or silly hats to hide their bald swedes.

Just have dignity, be bald.
                                Last edited by JazzFunk; 28-09-2020, 20:46.

Comment

Working...
                                X