Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little lambs, limp and skinny, lying dead in a field with their eyes pecked out.

Comment

My nephews and nieces watch YouTube constantly.

American videos totally do my head in. They are edited so that the narrator is constantly talking. Without taking a breath. Ever.

It’s a relentless, annoying drone, with zero understanding of intonation and presentation. It promotes a lack of elocution, piss poor attention spans, and the instant gratification culture amongst young people.

Comment

I've had this dull, persistent pain in my pecker for the last 3 months and this morning I finally decided I should go to the doctor's about it. He examined and did some tests and told me I have a rare disorder commonly known as tiny penis disease. I'm gutted.

Comment

Streamers who do not interact with the chat at all, was watching one from a group in ireland and even though only about 6 people watching and chatting no mentions or comments in the stream. Also bigger streamers like was watching one on youtube and the chat was going at a manageable pace but they would only respond to people who donated

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
            Streamers who do not interact with the chat at all, was watching one from a group in ireland and even though only about 6 people watching and chatting no mentions or comments in the stream. Also bigger streamers like was watching one on youtube and the chat was going at a manageable pace but they would only respond to people who donated
            Were they highly skilled? That's the exception I don't mind so much, like if they're really, really good, and the gameplay itself is the entertainment.

But if not, then yeah, I don't get it either.

Comment

The ice foot challenge

Oh look at this person's reaction when he puts his feet in a bucket of ice water!

1: it's ice water. That reaction is not a surprise.
              2: it's ice water. It's not a big ****ing deal putting your feet in cold water.
              3: it's ice water. Great that it might raise Awareness, but just like the other ice bucket challenge, only 5% of the people doing it actually gave money to the charity.

Comment

Been on furlough for months now, feeling fine. The week before I head back to work I've just felt awful, just my luck.

Comment

Because for some reason my life requires me to be endlessly exposed to their content...

The Khloe Kardashian unedited photo furore. Jesus christ, talk about badly handled at every conceivable turn from those who trolled over it to herself and her hypocritical reaction that culminated in an telling overreactive long statement including a claim of 'I didn't pay for this body' - pur-lease

Comment

I don't know what any of that is about and I think I'm the one better off here.

Comment

I'm really hoping that my missus gets tired of watching repeat episodes after the finale so it can drift out of my life

Comment

All Kardashian based information should be quarantined in its own subfolder or, ideally, an entirely separate forum.

Comment

Along with the family members

Comment

I've long suspected that Dogg Thang is Khloe Kardashian posting under an alt.

Comment

That's insulting and ridiculous.

He's clearly Kourtney

Comment

Ban request for all and anything related to anything like that in tv or the media from the forum please mods.

Comment

Working...
                                X