Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The complete and utter lack of boobs, butts and beavers in the below thread. (A few tits don't count )

United Kingdom VII: Two Boobs, An Amazing Butt and a Nice Beaver

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
      When where you want to scroll to is a hundred mouse wheel revolutions away. Faster (or should be) to drag the scroll bar
      My scroll wheel has gone all funky today, moving about a pixel down the screen with each full revolution. Rebooted the whole system and still the same. I'm blaming you for this, Brad!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        My scroll wheel has gone all funky today, moving about a pixel down the screen with each full revolution. Rebooted the whole system and still the same. I'm blaming you for this, Brad!
        Have you opened it up? i have found fluff can clog up the wheel and stop the optical sensor seeing the holes in it. You'd be amazed at how much fluff can get in, worth a try.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          Have you opened it up? i have found fluff can clog up the wheel and stop the optical sensor seeing the holes in it. You'd be amazed at how much fluff can get in, worth a try.
          Worked a treat

How did Brad manage to get so much fluff in there like that!

Comment

Good you fixed it

Comment

Hahaha Brad, you fluffy git!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                Worked a treat

How did Brad manage to get so much fluff in there like that!
                Just pocket lint mate!

Comment

Brad Fullspectrum: Professional Fluffer

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                    Just pocket lint mate!
                    So the lesson here is don't keep your mouse in your pocket?

Comment

That’s not his mouse, Kryss.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        That’s not his mouse, Kryss.
                        I'm just pleased to see you

Comment

Penis. You guys are talking about his penis. I get it.

Comment

One for Asura’s “they’re just predicting it, they’re not listening” books. Was talking to a colleague yesterday about a friend’s kid who has diabetes. Today Instagram is serving me up ads for blood monitoring devices. No they have never done this before. No it’s not coincidence.

Comment

I'm still sceptical, despite the mountains of anecdotes like this. But if you really believe they are tapping your phone, why wouldn't you delete Instagram and Facebook? Is it just that you feel privacy is such a lost cause you might as well not bother?

Comment

Because making art and having no instagram presence is incredibly difficult. It's that simple.

Related: A twitter thread from Cory Doctorow (who seriously knows his stuff when it comes to tech) on FB acquiring a company and then essentially shuttering it because it could expose some of the dodgy stuff they do: https://pluralistic.net/2021/07/15/t...nvenient-truth

From the video stats lies controversy to their involvement with the likes of the Cambridge Analytica scandal to this, FB has shown time and time again that it cannot be trusted whatsoever.
                                Last edited by Dogg Thang; 16-07-2021, 11:00.

Comment

Working...
                                X