Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean you don't have a box of power cables, a box of AC adapters and a box of data cables neatly organised?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      You mean you don't have a box of power cables, a box of AC adapters and a box of data cables neatly organised?
      I have a shopping bag of power cables, a shopping bag of AC adapters and a shopping bag of data cables all noodled together.

That’s ManbagTM

Comment

I'm using the same filing system as randombs, unfortunately. Except it's more like about five bags for life all brimming with assorted tangled cables, probably 90% of them for stuff I don't even own any more. *facepalm*

Comment

Something more tiring than Chris Pratt casting discussion... the trolling surrounding him at this point

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/...rtan-dhp-feeds
            Something more tiring than Chris Pratt casting discussion... the trolling surrounding him at this point
            Oh FFS. It's a turn of phrase people. If there is any offence to be taken, then it should come from his Ex-wife and not random Internet people. I hate this obsession with people being offended on behalf of someone else.

Comment

That's the kicker, it's just a small post praising his current wife in what is a pretty typical way. He's at no point detracting from Farris or his son, it's literally not about them and the best part is they're still close friends etc so the chances he was trying to have a dig at her are close to nil. Honestly, social media would be best erased.

Comment

Reaction Videos
                Sweet jesus, the audience for this blatantly fake scripted BS

Comment

Don’t worry once the apocalypse happens in some form social media will obviously go offline and all the idiots the perpetrate it will die off as they don’t know how to do anything else.

So silver linings and all that.

Comment

"It's the apocalypse! Do you know how to Farm, build a shelter or shoot an alien invader?!"

"No, but I could video my reactions to you doing it."

Comment

They’ll be good for meat I guess until agriculture starts getting back on its feet on an individual basis.

Comment

You are you saying… no way… no way… that they’ll be good for… NO WAY! IT’S MEAT! MEAT! I CANNOT EVEN BELIEVE IT. AAAAHHHH! No way. No way. No way. I’m crying right now. Seriously. I can’t even…

Thanks for reading this post. Smash that like button.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                            Reaction Videos
                            Sweet jesus, the audience for this blatantly fake scripted BS
                            Like all other forms of entertainment?

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              "It's the apocalypse! Do you know how to Farm, build a shelter or shoot an alien invader?!"

"No, but I could video my reactions to you doing it."
                              To be fair it's not like I think I could build a farm 🤣

Comment

Opera singer hears Lemmy singing and her reaction is not what you think!

Comment

Working...
                                X