Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my kids' school, I think they did something similar because some kid kept doing poops in the sinks. Somehow.

And what's weird about that is that it happened in the school I went to when I was a kid. It's the circle of life.

Wait, what if I did it?! Is this the plot of some movie? Am I going to wake up with my ass in a sink with no idea how I got there?

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
      Surely it's only questionable if its running if it's a silent electric car and stationary?
      You say that but my Cupra 280 is near silent when idling. Personally i think it makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        Opposite for me. Headlights on during broad daylight... why?
        Daytime running lights came into law in 2011. I do agree with you though they seem pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          In my kids' school, I think they did something similar because some kid kept doing poops in the sinks. Somehow.

And what's weird about that is that it happened in the school I went to when I was a kid. It's the circle of life.

Wait, what if I did it?! Is this the plot of some movie? Am I going to wake up with my ass in a sink with no idea how I got there?

*freeze frame on Dogg, trou down, sitting in a sink*

*record scratch*

Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got here.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
            Daytime running lights came into law in 2011. I do agree with you though they seem pointless.
            That'll be the auto little lights right?
            It's the full beamers that puzzle me

Comment

Animated character has 'unrealistic' body proportions shocker

Comment

While I don't believe my daughter would look at that and think that's what a woman should look like, it's still a damn monstrosity.

Comment

We're a part of the problem here. The real issue here is that one rando's tweet eventually gains enough traction for some rando writer to think they can get an article out of it and that then we randos will discuss it on a gaming board. This is nothing and we're part of the problem.

Comment

Yeah it's just outrage bait.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                      Yeah it's just outrage bait.
                      This. It's a caricature; all of Pixar's shorts are like that.

Comment

Makes me puke! We watched Luca the other day and it's full of half-human/half-sea creature things, giving the kids totally unrealistic ideas about body shape. Needless to say, I put my foot through the TV and sent Pixar the bill!

Comment

Comment

also she thicc yo

Comment

Reactions to Vaccines is currently pissing me off.

Don’t worry, I’m not an anti-vaxxer, I just had my COVID-19 booster and it’s hit me like an anvil.

My first 2 vaccinations were fine, with just a slightly dull arm for several days. But today is the day after the booster and I felt like I couldn’t get out of bed! I work from home so started work as usual but what frightened me was after doing my daily meditation using my Apple Watch, as it wrapped up, it showed my heart beats per minute… It was nearly 100 BPM during meditation! Normally, my average is around 60 BPM. By 12pm, I took a longer lunch break and just slept on the sofa! By 4pm I had enough and logged off and have had only a small dinner, as I just feel I can only lay down.

The one good thing is that I’ve discovered a few new gaming YouTube channels and I’ve found out that nothing cheers me up, nor stokes the happy warm feeling than watching old retro games being played and talked about enthusiastically.

Now, just to find the energy to get off the sofa and make a sweet cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                *freeze frame on Dogg, trou down, sitting in a sink*

*record scratch*

Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got here.
                                Okay, I lolled!

Comment

Working...
                                X